V The Ultimate Variety Show

3663 South Las Vegas Blvd

lindsay
    5 Feb 27, 2014

Excellent show by any standard. Much more entertaining and value for money compared to many other highly priced over-rated shows such as 'O'. Wally Eastwood is superb and so were other performers, acts and the entire show was simply entertaining.

Chloe Karr
    5 Feb 20, 2014

I would highly recommend seeing Vegas! The Show. My family and I were traveling to Las Vegas for the weekend and at the top of the list of things to do was see a show on the strip. My teenage daughter picked this one because it had read really good reviews and appeared to be the closest to what an orginal Las Vegas production was like. Complete with showgirls, classic tunes from the Rat Pack, and tons of glitz and glamour Vegas! The Show was well worth our dollar. My daughter, who is a dancer, loved the choreography! It was wonderful to see her face light up when the showgirls came out on stage. A must see during your Vegas vacation!

Sheila
    5 Jun 10, 2014

This is great entertainment without the over price of a typical Las Vegas show. It is great for all ages. My teenagers, as well as my husband and myself thought it was the funniest show we’d seen (We’ve visited the city twice before). All the acts were impressive, but I particularly liked the hula hooper. There is truly something for everyone in this show! I definitely recommend V- the Ultimate Variety Show if you are traveling with your family.

16 people visited V The Ultimate Variety Show

Warning: This hotel is under investigation for potential fraudulent review activity.