Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
- Vacation Village at ParkwayMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Be prepared to wait in a long line to check in. We would not recommend the 1 bedroom unit if you have 2 kids. However we loved the free puzzles and movie rentals. A big inconvenience it's the $10/day for internet connection. Having to go to the main building to upload my vacation pictures everyday did not add any fun specially when it's raining. The 2 elevators are not enough during the summer. After waiting in lines all day at the parks you don't want to have another one to go up to your room. We had a really good deal but it reminded us "You get what you pay for"
Very Good!17 reviews across the web.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 80% satisfied guests.
- LocationGood location. 75% of guests mentioned it positively.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 59% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 55%.
- FoodFood is average. Only 50% of guests gave positive feedback.