Vacation Village at Parkway
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Vacation Village at ParkwayMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Be prepared to wait in a long line to check in. We would not recommend the 1 bedroom unit if you have 2 kids. However we loved the free puzzles and movie rentals. A big inconvenience it's the $10/day for internet connection. Having to go to the main building to upload my vacation pictures everyday did not add any fun specially when it's raining. The 2 elevators are not enough during the summer. After waiting in lines all day at the parks you don't want to have another one to go up to your room. We had a really good deal but it reminded us "You get what you pay for"
Mediocre17 reviews across the web.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- LocationLocation is great. 85% of the guests liked it.
- Room75% said the beds were comfortable.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 64% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 64% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- ServiceService is ok. Only 57% of guests gave positive feedback.