Vagabond Inn San Jose (SJC Airport)
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Vagabond Inn San Jose (SJC Airport)First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
For $69, what can you expect...the price was right and the room was clean...enough. Even though I would've liked a better smell and a more modern tv, it did the trick for a one night stay near the airport. No airport shuttle though, so I took the vta tram and hooked up with the flyer shuttle.
Poor405 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 84% of guests.
- Hotel74% thought it was clean.
- Service63% said the reception staff was ok.
- Food60% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 56%.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 76 guestrooms at Vagabond Inn San Jose Airport. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 20 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator: US$ 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.