Vagabond Inn San Luis Obispo
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair1122 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location98% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 98%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 80%.
- Food53% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include self parking. This is a smoke free property.
There are 60
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk