Vagabond Inn San Luis Obispo
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre828 reviews across the web.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 97%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.
- Food52% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include self parking. This is a smoke free property.
There are 60 guestrooms at Vagabond Inn San Luis Obispo. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.