Vagabond Inn San Pedro
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre219 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location80% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel65% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- Food55% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- InternetInternet is poor. 52% of guests gave negative feedback.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, ski storage, and laundry facilities.
There are 73 guestrooms at Vagabond Inn San Pedro. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer free local calls and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 25 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.