Vallarta Adventures

Edificio Marina Golf Local 13-C, Calle Mástil, Marina Vallarta Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco; ZC 48354, México

188 people visited Vallarta Adventures

Jill P
    5 Mar 27, 2014

Vallarta Adventures has many outings/adventures that you can take advantage of. Some of them include Whale Watching, Swimming with the Dolphins (I highly recommend this) and boat trips to various islands, snorkeling, etc. It's a great way to get a feel for this wonderful paradise on earth. There are brochures with phone numbers, etc. in the condo. The concierge can also help you with your reservations. I highly recommend this.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersFamily TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
    Alicia A
    5 Mar 26, 2014

Vallarta-Adventures is one of the best tour and adventure activity operator that offers whale watching, zip-lines, outdoor adventures, swimming with dolphins, scuba diving, sailboat cruises & more. Main office is located less than a mile away from the Taheima condominium. Whale watching period spans from mid december to end of march when whales come to the Bahia of Banderas to have their offspring.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersFamily TravelersGreen TravelersLuxury Travelers
    Elena P
    5 Mar 08, 2014

An incredible company that has many options for having fun, they are super professional and high quality services. Everything from swimming with dolphins to canopy rides, a lovely night cruise and show called Rythms of the Night!

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersFamily TravelersLuxury TravelersStudents
    Clifford W
    5 Nov 25, 2013

We have had more than one fabulous trip with Vallarta Adventures including a private family Dolphin Adventure that was a memory to cherish always with our children and grandchildren. Highly recommend them.

Robert Y
    5 Nov 18, 2013

The most popular tour operator in PV check for specials if you buy 2 adventures they usually give you a 3rd at no cost.

Ramona Flume
    4 Oct 22, 2013

Vallarta Adventures is Puerto Vallarta's leading tour operator--and for good reason. Their team of professionals offers all types of cultural experiences--from intimate dolphin encounters and zipline canopy tours to going off road to explore the unique colonial community of San Sebastian. Check their website (http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/) for special rates.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersFamily TravelersOutdoor Enthusiasts
    Beatrice S
    5 Aug 13, 2013

Have you ever seen the Survivor Reality show? You don´t have to go halfway round the world to experience extreme sports and wild eco adventures...you have them all in Puerto Vallarta

Natalie B
    5 Jun 14, 2013

Vallarta Adventures will help connect you with your PV adventures - scuba diving, snorkeling, sightseeing, horseback riding and much more.

Katya A
    5 May 23, 2013

This is the place where you want to go for a tour, or to swim with the dolphins. Well organized activities for kids and adults.

Harmonie T.
    5 Apr 21, 2013

My goodness, I can't believe I agreed to zip line! But I'm really glad I did it :)

Our zip line guides were amazing. Very energetic, very encouraging, very friendly. They make a lot of jokes but they are about safety, safety, safety! As the weaker person in the group, they made sure I had enough rest and water before continuing with the trail. When the heat and exhaustion got to me, they sent for a cart to pick me up and meet the rest of my group at the end of the trail. Many thanks to all that took very good care of me :)

Even though I only completed half of the course, you bet I bought all the photos our wonderful photographer captured! I need proof that I did this :)

I'm sorry I forgot the names of our guides but this goes out to the crew who worked the 12pm group on 4/4/13.