Van der Valk Hotel Avifauna
Hoorn 65, Alphen a/d Rijn, Netherlands
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Very Good!660 reviews across the web.
- Grounds100% loved the facilities for kids.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 96%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 90%.
- Restaurant71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great.
Pick Dates for Best Prices:
Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)
Four star van der valk hotel avifauna is ideallylocated between amsterdam, den haag, rotterdamand utrecht within easy reach of schiphol airport20 minutes drive. hotel avifauna is situated onthe edge of a bird sanctuary with hundreds ofexotic birds, the covered martinus hall with itstropical birds and plants. hotel guests can visitthe bird park and large playground free ofcharge.alphen modern town centre is vithin walkingdistance
1 member's review
35 people visited Van der Valk Hotel Avifauna
Very Good! - 81% of guests recommend
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk