Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Vancouver
Recommended for You
- 801 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 1P7, CanadaRanked #19 overall in Vancouver hotels2 reviews
This is the kind of hotel that Vancouver needs more of if it’s ever going to be a “world-class city.” The Rosewood Georgia Hotel is filled with sophistication and an...Popular with
- 322 Davie Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 5Z6, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Vancouver hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
One of the funkiest hotels that I’ve ever visited, the Opus uses deep, vibrant colours throughout its hotel. Each room even has a personality attached to it with a book,...Popular with
- 1177 Melville Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 0A3, CanadaRanked #16 overall in Vancouver hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Was there during my last trip to canada and it was a great hotel in terms of quality/price. It was just a little walk away to downtown. In approx. 5-10...Popular with
- 1300 Robson Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 1C5, CanadaRanked #23 overall in Vancouver hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I really want to like this hotel. They've done a fabulous job forming relationships with the art community to incorporate some beautiful--and sometimes controversial--pieces into the property. The staff exude...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 1601 Bayshore Drive, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 2V4, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Vancouver hotels8 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Whenever I visit Vancouver, I try to stay at the Westin Bayshore, near Stanley Park. Although it's a little off downtown, it's just a little stroll away on foot. What's...Popular with
- 1088 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2R9, CanadaRanked #13 overall in Vancouver hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Very nice highrise hotel in downtown Vancouver. Perfect location for exploring the town or doing a bit of business.Popular with
- 838 Hamilton Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 6A2, CanadaRanked #18 overall in Vancouver hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
We had a great view from our room overlooking the stunning architecture of the Vancouver Public Library. Rosedale On Robson is a nice hotel situated on a quieter street in...Popular with
- 1225 Robson Street | Downtown, Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 1C3, CanadaRanked #29 overall in Vancouver hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
The Blue Horizon Hotel is not the nicest or newest hotel in Vancouver, but it makes up for it with clean, spacious, rooms and a top notch, professional staff that...
- 9Ranked #32 overall in Vancouver hotels1 review
River Run Marina is a lovely and unique bed and breakfast on the Fraser River near Vancouver, BC, Canada. They have 4 distinctly different units. My favorite is the houseboat...
- 132 Lower Ganges Rd, British Columbia, CanadaRanked #60 overall in Vancouver hotels1 review
Best Value on Salt Spring with a wide variety of delicious choices, excellent wine and beer selectionPopular with