- 111095 Hamilton Street, Vancouver, BC V6B CanadaRanked #11 overall in Vancouver restaurants
The Blue Water Cafe is a foodie destination seafood spot in the trendy Yaletown area. The menu ranges from the oyster bar, sushi to British Columbia seafood dishes featured in...Popular with
- 143888 Main Street, Vancouver, BC V5V CanadaRanked #14 overall in Vancouver restaurants
I ate at Sun Sui Wah a couple of years ago and thought the dim sum was fresh and excellent. The items were diverse and expansive, and the prices were...Popular with
- 151480 W 11th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6H 1L1, CanadaRanked #15 overall in Vancouver restaurants
You like Indian food, you like Indian food with a flare. The pork tenderloin is so tender and flavourful. It is pricier but it's all worth it. You will enjoy...
- 17838 Thurlow Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 1W2, CanadaRanked #17 overall in Vancouver restaurants5 reviews
lively, intimate, authentic with a twist, old looking but with young vibe... fyi, its realllllyyy crowded. The wait is long, the seats are small and you have to share tables...
- 18556 Beatty Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2L3, CanadaRanked #18 overall in Vancouver restaurants4 reviews
Medina is slightly pricey, but always worth it. Eclectic, unique dishes and a relaxed cafe culture in a beautiful setting, not to mention the fantastic coffee. If you're heading there...Popular with
- 20750 West Pender Street, Vancouver, BC, CanadaRanked #20 overall in Vancouver restaurants5 reviews
Tim Hortons is a mix of McDonalds and Starbucks mixed in together, but better. It's a beloved Canadian institution and is popular place to get coffee and a breakfast sandwich....Popular with