Vancouver

Canada

Probably my favorite northwest city. I've lived in Seattle and Portland and they have nothing on Vancouver. It's a real city with a China town and little Tokyo, even a Punjabi neighbourhood where you can get some AMAZING indian food! Best sushi we ever had, they have a monorail, they have tons of cute neighbourhoods to shop in, everyone should ...

Victoria

Canada

Victoria is a charming and elegant city. Enjoy the friendly people, lovely architecture and scenery. There are many nice hotels, restaurants, shops, and sights.

North Vancouver

Canada

As a kid I remember adoring North Vancouver, I used to find it so beautiful. Now, going back I was rather dissapointed with North Vancouver itself. Vancouver had cleaned up with the Olympics, yet North Van I feel stayed behind. I was ultimatley very dissapointed with North Van and the only thing I really enjoyed was the Q. Resteraunts close ...

Richmond

Canada

lots to see and do here, great shopping, restaurants Vancouvers airport is close by. Lots of farmers markets to get fresh fruit and veggies around as well.

Burnaby

Awesome place

Gibsons

Canada

I was there for 3wks, beautiful place to visit, lots & lots to do, many beaches to visit, Mollys Reach great food, the weather was awesome. Going back in Nov.

Campbell River

Courtenay

Canada

Courtenay and Comox (very close together) are great places to visit. Lots of shops and restaurants. We have been several times and always eat at the dock which is lively with boats coming and going. Friendly people.

Parksville

Canada

Good golf, beautiful beach but lack of much to do in the evenings. We had a hard time just finding a place to eat supper.

White Rock

Canada

Our view of the Pacific Nothwest. No black Friday for us. Just sight seeing and then Kim's rehearsal dinner tonight and then wedding tomorrow!

Nanaimo

been there 2 many times

Fort Langley

Canada

Quaint leafy village chock full of charm. The real deal no manufactured village here. Original capital of BC. One of a kind shops, cafes and restaurants. Quiet walks along the Bedford Channel a must.

Surrey

it is a great place

Port Alberni

Maple Ridge

Canada

it was a sad time for me but the people i went to visit there made my trip awesome!! nice to have great friends!!

New Westminster

Canada

Chronic Tacos is considered a "Fast Casual" concept that offers real Mexican food, from healthy authentic third generation recipes, made fresh daily and made just for you.

Coombs

Canada

Take a drive out in the country to Coombs… it has a lot of fun shops, a big market store, homemade fudge, terrific ice cream and don't forget to look up to marvel at the goats grazing on the rooftops!

Coquitlam