Vanity Nightclub

4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

• Vanity Nightclub

Lots of fun. Had table service, it was great. The staff is awesome, great job by them. Atmosphere is great, good music too. From what I remember

• Vanity Nightclub

As a venue I did not like Vanity all that much. The only thing that made this place fun were the friends that I was with. Good company can turn even a bad club into a night of fun.

A large group of my friends were visiting Vegas for a birthday. This particular night we had 22 people come out. We have a very good ratio: 13 girls and 9 guys. A promoter friend of hours had put us on the list to get in for free. However, when we arrived we had to wait quite a bit to get in. The bouncers had suggested we let the girls in first and that they would then let the guys follow (after 5 mins). This sounded very shady to me, but against our judgement we decided to trust the bouncers. Once the girls got in they tried charging some of the guys. A few were willing to pay, but other refused based on principle. When we threatened to leave and the bouncer saw of of our girls come out to see what was wrong they caved and let everyone else for free.

Once we got in the club was absolutely empty. We all ended up having a decent time, but I did not appreciate the bouncers trying to be sneaky and take advantage of us. Especially when the club is empty.

I would rather pay to get into Marquee or XS than to return to Vanity.

• Vanity Nightclub

I came with 10 - 12 guys for a bachelor party. When you have this many dudes in your group, don't even bother with guest lists, line waiting, what promoters you know, etc. Be prepared to pop bottleS (plural), as we did; and coming a little early doesn't hurt either. We had a lot to do that night, and there's no way we were going to waste our time waiting in line or fanagling our way in.

I'm not a big clubber, but I can say the crowd and music is A-OK at Vanity. Not fantastic, but we definitely had a good time anyway. There was also a live performance by Slick Rick on the night I was there.

TIP: No spare cash for the club? There's plenty of fish at the poker tables right outside the door, who are essentially willing and ready to fund your night (poker review: http://www.yelp.com/biz/…). I've played against some of the drunkest and worst players in Vegas sitting at these tables, and always get paid out. There's lots of money to be made. Enjoy!

JERSEY SHORES meets ED HARDY

Nothing wrong with that, but not the scene for me. And if you are into that, more power to you.

Decor was ok, not enough lighting in the right places.

Bouncers were douchebags, girls were cranky, and the friendly vibes were definitely OFF at this place.

Ladies, guys will push you out of the way here, they don't care. Must be the leftover DBs from the once-glorious Rehab.

Witnessed a brawl outside the club, too. Yeah, it was that kind of place.

Not a classy joint unless you're totally EFFED up and don't give an EFF where you are. Feel free to stop by at Vanity.

NOT RECOMMEND.

Vanity Nightclub, located in the heart of Las Vegas, NV, at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, is one of sin city's hottest night spots, and is an amazing place to spend the night. Open every single Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from 10:30pm until 4am, Vanity Nightclub encompasses over 14,000 square feet and features a terrace that overlooks the Hard Rock Beach Club and offers direct access to Sky Bar. There are over 60 VIP tables available. Dance to music provided by some of the country's hottest DJs on the club's sunken dance floor. Vanity is an upscale club, and proper attire is required.

1,243 people visited Vanity Nightclub