Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1P.O. Box 24, Port Vila, VanuatuRanked #1 overall in Port Vila hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 3
We stayed at Erakor Island to attend our friend's wedding. We arrived on Thursday late afternoon and left very early Monday morning, so a total of four nights and 3.5...
- 2PO Box 261 | Lugnaville, Espiritu Santo, Espiritu Santo, VanuatuRanked #1 overall in Espiritu Santo hotels51 review
Amazing island with very few guests!Popular with
- Samoa Point | Efale Island, Port Vila 1111, VanuatuRanked #3 overall in Port Vila hotels51 review
My wife and I needed a quiet Adult break away from busy lifestyles, and discoverd this place - absolutley awesome!! Located abouit half an hour north of Port Villa, this...Popular with
- Lini Highway | Fatumaru Bay, Port Vila, VanuatuRanked #2 overall in Port Vila hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 4
This is a chic place right on the water, right outside town. I think all rooms have balconies overlooking the water, and there is a pier form which you can...
- Erakor Lagoon | PO Box 86, Port Vila, VanuatuRanked #4 overall in Port Vila hotels41 reviewHotel Class: 5
Wonderful inclusive resort with friendly staff
- 6Rue Bougainville, PO Box 3232 | Cnr Lini Highway, Port Vila 0001, VanuatuRanked #6 overall in Port Vila hotels41 review
This is a mid-range option right in the center of town, which is a great value option. Much cheaper than other comparable places in the area, and a friendly staff...Popular with
- 7Devils Point Road, Port Vila, VanuatuRanked #5 overall in Port Vila hotels41 reviewHotel Class: 3
- 8VanuatuRanked #1 overall in Ehniu hotels41 review
There are a number of basic leaf huts here. They are comfortable, and have bathrooms, and beautiful outdoor showers, but not much else. There is a restaurant with very good...
- 9Main Street, Luganville, VanuatuRanked #1 overall in Luganville hotels31 review
This is the cheap spot to stay right on the strip. You can do laundry here by hand and hang it out back. The rooms are small, but clean and...
- 10Erakor Lagoon, Efate PO BOX 86, VanuatuRanked #1 overall in Efate hotels0