Vdara Hotel & Spa
Phone:+1 866 745 7767
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- Video Check Out
- Parking Garage
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Business Travelers
- 62%Family Travelers
- 56%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Local Culture
Member Reviews (34)
- Vdara Hotel & SpaMember ofFamily TravelersFoodiesWellness+ 5Jul 20, 2013
What I love about Vdara is that it's a luxe, but toned down Vegas experience. It's non-gaming hotel, but if you have a craving for the slot machines, simply walk across the street to Aria, which is also a super nice hotel.
- Vdara Hotel & SpaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 5Jul 12, 2013
**COOL, MODERN HOTEL IN CITY CENTER**
Not my favorite hotel in Las Vegas, but it did the trick.
City Center reminded me of SFO airport, especially the valet services for the hotels.
*Aveda products galore
*Friendly staff members
*Convenient to Bellagio
*No ipod docking station
*There was *jizz* on our couch
*No double bed rooms
*Not too many dining options
Definitely more likes than dislikes.
- Vdara Hotel & SpaMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 3Apr 17, 2013
Make sure to get the right room layout for your party! Prior stay had an awkward layout, making it small for the amount of people we had. Next time around + better planning led to a spacious room. Great restroom to "get ready in," plus little kitchenette area to pregame. Cheaper b/c there's no casino. A hip and trendy hotel.Recommended for:Trendsters
- Vdara Hotel & SpaMar 14, 2013
We said we were newly weds and first time to the hotel and they upgraded our room. It was a room with a living room and kitchen. It was a very spacious room and it was facing the pool so we could see when it's the best time to go down to the pool. It's very clean and theres no smoky smell anywhere because there's no casino in this hotel. I would totally stay here again.
- Vdara Hotel & SpaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Jan 04, 2013
This is what a classy hotel in Vegas is all about. All of the rooms are suite style rooms with a small kitchen, sitting area, and sleeping area. The rooms are spacious and everything has a dark, modern look to it. A big plus is that there is no huge casino area you have to walk across to get to your room. And if you wanted a casino, the Aria is just right next door.
- Vdara Hotel & Spa
- Vdara Hotel & SpaNov 20, 2012
Luckily, I found a great deal on bloomspot for a panoramic suite at Vdara. The "suites" were beautiful and very modernized. The suite was designed great with the kitchen, living room, separate bedroom, and huge bathrooms overlooking the vegas strip. The cafe on the first floor had amazing breakfast bagels.
- Vdara Hotel & SpaNov 15, 2012
Really comfortable rooms and no casino. The best part though, the kitchenette in the room. I could enjoy my morning oatmeal in peace and quite. The gym is a little cramped, but the equipment was in good repair. I'd stay here every trip if I could, liked it even better than it's neighbor the Aria.
- Vdara Hotel & SpaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Sep 08, 2012
Not my favorite place to stay in Vegas. There is no casino downstairs, and the closest option is Aria. No other hotels are within a close walking distance.
The rooms come with a kitchenette, which, let's get real, who goes to Vegas to do any cooking? Thanks for the pots and pans, guys, but I'd rather have a casino!
Excellent!9736 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 97%.
- Hotel Building96% said the facilities were very new.
- Room94% thought the view was good.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 77%.