Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
Phone:+1 702 414 1000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 66%Family Travelers
- 63%Art & Design Lovers
- 63%Nightlife Lovers
- 61%Business Travelers
- 54%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (195)
- Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 14Nov 01, 2013
After staying in several affordable hotels in vegas, I'd like to say this is by far my favorite. All the rooms are suites and it's perfect if you're going with a group of friends. No one has to sleep on the floor!
The top 3 reason I like the Venetian:
1.The hotel that is located in the middle of the strip
3. Immaculate (I get paranoid about cleanliness)
The shopping center inside is fun to walk around in. Something about the fake sky and the little canal makes me feel like I'm on vacation mode. The cheesy gondola ride full of tourists amuses me.
The suite includes: 2 comfy queen size beds, 1 pullout bed, 1 nice bathroom (shower and tub) and a mediocre view.
- Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureFoodies+ 2May 04, 2013
This has to have been one of my best experiences in Vegas, period. The Bella suite that the Venetian offers makes the stay in Vegas just all that more top-class. From the gondola rides down in the plaza to the poolside beats of music in the summer, the Venetian is my number 1 destination whenever I head to Vegas.
- Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Sep 12, 2012
I've spent over 200 nights of my life in this luxury hotel. I probably reduced my lifespan by triple that number being in Vegas, but the entertainment and memories were probably 100x.
Sticking to this math theme, let's give you reasons why you should stay here when in Sin City:
Bella Luxury Suites have 2 queen beds, 1 pullout full sized-couch (comfy), and one soft sofa. That means 7 people can sleep comfortably in beds.
Avg price of a Bella on a Fri/Sat is around $270, you can easily find deals online/book early to pay $220-250.
Do the math. It's very affordable and as world-class luxury as you can get.
Not to mention the fun you'll have with friends, the amazing TAO nightclub and TAO Beach at the Venetian, the shopping and feel of Venice, Italy (my favorite city in the entire planet), the great dining options (Grand Luxe, SushiSamba which is connected to Palazzo, Cut, etc.).
5 stars. 10 if i could. 2x the pleasure of a regular hotel.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureFoodies+ 4Feb 04, 2014
From the moment we stepped into the lobby we were taken aback by how well presented the hotel was, the size of it and the attention to detail. Walking through the hotel its easy to forget your in Las Vegas and not Venice. It is very luxurious indeed, The Doge's Palace, the Campanile, The Bridge of Sighs, the gondoliers make it surreal in the extreme.
The entire hotel keeps to the Venice theme with gondola's running on a canal through the shopping mall, a replica of St Marks square and beautiful paintings on the ceilings. It's classy and elegant and quite literally incredible.
- Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Dec 08, 2012
It's worth getting a suite here if you have a group of friends. It's where all the magic happens, you feel like a million bucks staying here, and after all these years, it's still a legit hotel, very classic and the gondolas never get old.
- Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3Sep 27, 2012
The service here is absolutely phenomenal and the rooms (or the suites, anyway) are beautiful. I've never stayed in a standard room so I can't really speak for them but I imagine they're great as well.
- Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
Excellent!13237 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 82% satisfied guests.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 79% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food72% were happy with the price of the breakfast.