Venetian Resort Hotel Casino

3355 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Molly Freedenberg
    4 Oct 20, 2013

As decadent as you'd expect a Venetian-themed hotel to be, this beautiful hotel is a great place to spend a luxurious Vegas vacation. If you've got the coin, spring for a suite, complete with living room, kitchenette, sitting area, and huge bathroom with jacuzzi tub. This hotel also boasts the nightclub Tao, famous for celebrity sightings.

Recommended for:Luxury TravelersNightlife Lovers
    Jerie Joy Balan
    5 Jun 17, 2014

I and my family stayed here for a couple of nights and we loved it. It's way beyond our expectations...clean and big space. My kids had so much room to play. My husband can relax after long drive. I am so happy in everything it has. With the price I payed, it's totally a very good deal. I stronglly recommend that if you go to vegas, Stay at the Venetian. All the things you need is in the hotel. We will definitely go back and bring family members. Thanks for the wonderful experience. We love The Venetian!

Veronica Sartori
    5 Feb 04, 2014

Although I think the rooms and clubs are more of a 4, I am still never tired of The Venetian because they have a great variety of shopping options, the beautiful Gondola ride & waters, as well as free entertainment everyday in the shopping areas (usually 15-20 minute shows of small Venetian skits). A destination that never disappoints, this place is versatile since it's good for the entire family or the lovebirds!

Robert Tye
    5 Feb 04, 2014

The rooms are good value for money and of a high standard. The mall area is just bonkers and you have to see it, to believe it. A must see hotel when visiting Las Vegas.

Elvira Vanag
    4 Aug 15, 2013

To me, Venetian is a place to stay while in Las Vegas. I like the way they try to create an atmosphere of being in Venice. Sure, it’s all “fake” and doesn’t come even remotely close to the real thing. But most hotels in Vegas are an imitation of something else, so I happened to like this one. Its central location on the strip makes it easy to explore the main attractions. I really liked the spacious room, with sunken living room and a huge bed (you could remotely control the curtains and shades on the window from your bed). You can often find special deals for this hotel, so price could be fairly reasonable.

Sharon K. Yapp
    4 Jul 30, 2013

Venetian, predecessor to the Palazzo is a great hotel. It's in a great location, and I consider it one of the higher quality hotels in Vegas, characterized by a European Old World style. If you want a more sophisticated feeling hotel, this is a great option. If you want a party crowd, try Planet Hollywood or New York, New York. I like the clubs on this part of the strip better though.

Jay Amernick
    5 Jul 26, 2013

The twin brother, the Reemis to The Palazzos’ Romulus, if you will. These two properties are connected and share the Canal Shops. One of the nicest properties in Las Vegas. The pumped in lavender helps to disperse the cigarette smoke. There is a great selection of restaurants as well. But a word of caution, Gentlemen do not think for one second that you can get out of taking your significant other to the real Venice by going here. Why not stop by and take ride in a gondola. Live it up, you are in Las Vegas for cryin’ out loud!

Ann Isabelle (@aifnyc)
    4 Jul 16, 2013

While this is not my first choice in Las Vegas The Venetian generally does not disappoint with its good rooms, restaurants, shops and casinos! The location on the strip is absolutely perfect so can walk to everything and experience it all.

Recommended for:Luxury TravelersWellness
    Jason L
    5 Jul 03, 2013

WOW.

My days of staying at a cheap $30 a night are over! Previously, my notion of Vegas was to stay at the cheapest hotel then party and eat at the nicer hotels. Spectating hotels and walking the strip is not the same as staying in one. In college, the partying was non stop. so what's the big deal? Why waste money, if you aren't gonna sleep anyways? It's time that we graduated from those days of back breaking beds and smoked up casino air. You should spoil yourself and wake up a king or a queen, not a cheap hooker that smells like smoke.

Last year, I was treated to a suite at The Venetian and it changed my life. Look for weekday promotions!! Last year, we got a special for $129 a night. This year its only about $79 a night. Previously, the best hotel I stayed at was MGM, which is still on of my favorites. Still have Mandalay, Wynn, Caesars Palace and Aria to try out but that's another review. My goal at Venetian was to have a relaxing weekend and not think about work. So I did it right! I started off with early check-in. I didn't know that existed, but glad I got there early so I can enjoy the hotel for an extra 2 hours. I like how the greeter would get our name before check-in so she can formal introduce us to the desk clerk. "Here is Mr. and Mrs. *LASTNAME*" So formal and it made my gf happy because we aren't married.

Entering my room.. I started to do the MTV cribs/ Life styles of the Rich and Famous. Take a lot of pictures and give yourself a tour of the Good Life imagining that this could be a permit thing. Then like a little kid jump on the King Size bed with excitement. Then straight to the tub/jacuzzi for a relaxing bubble bath. Afterward, I put on the robe and gain instant Heff status. Fix yourself a drink and put on a movie or just watch a sports game. RELAX! No running around in the hot summer desert sun. Just relax relax and more relaxation. The tables and slots can wait until later.

I'm not very great at describing the details or decorations. Shopping Malls, art, and an escape from the normal Las Vegas madness. Forget about celebrates and reading great reviews, try it and decided for yourself.

Recommended for:Business TravelersGreen TravelersFamily Travelers
    Ngoc Hanh Pham
    4 Jun 28, 2013

The Venetian was a beautiful hotel. I stayed at a suite here and it was on the very top floor, the 28th floor. There was a nice view of Vegas from the window. The bed here was huge and comfy. The bathroom was also really big. I liked the fact that there were mirrors everywhere, so that everyone had a mirror to get ready with. It was truly a pleasure to have stayed at the Venetian.

Roberta Bazzo
    5 Mar 30, 2013

You cannot miss this hotel in Las Vegas. Replicated "canals", gondolas and carnival mask painters and a stunning San Marco Square overlooking the Strip! A must see even if you are not staying in this hotel!

Giggly D
    4 Mar 20, 2013

My friends and I got a pretty good deal on a suite at the Venetian which is why we stayed here. I'd much rather stay at the Wynn. the room was decent, but the beds were soooo uncomfortable! other than that, the amenities were decent since we paid $300/night, and the pool was nice.

Joyce Cheng
    3 Mar 14, 2013

I find this hotel very romantic. I guess it's because of the gondola that runs throughout the hotel. I never went on it because I don't think it's worth it but heh, if you want a cheaper gondola ride than to fly to Italy then this would be the deal.

Narciso Lema
    5 Jan 29, 2013

Simplemente espectacular! La calidad del hotel sumada a todas tiendas y atracciones (The Phantom, Blue Man Group) lo hacen ser realmente una de las mejores opciones en el Strip. Volvería siempre!

Brent Harmon
    1 Jan 23, 2013

We booked a room at the Palazzo. When we checked in, we were put in a smoking room, which was unacceptable. So they moved us to a different room outside of the Palazzo. After a night of losing to some of the most miserable, unfriendly dealers on the strip, we retired to the room. Our bed had been short-sheeted. I called the front desk at 1:30am to have them send someone to correct it. After waiting for 45 minutes, we decided to do it ourselves. When we pulled down the sheets, there were nasty pubic hairs all over the place. Housekeeping arrived at 3:30, after I finally was able to fall asleep in that nasty bed. Worst. Trip. Ever.

Wanugee
    5 Jan 19, 2013

Come to Lost Wages this time of year (June, in a bad economy) and you can get some deals, especially mid-week!

I come to Vegas several times a year, mostly for business (well, you always can mix in some pleasure here in Sin City). So I prefer to go to an off-the-strip hotel, like you might find in every other city.

Why the Hades would I stay at a Courtyard, Embassy Suites or other such businessperson's hotel when I go to Vegas you ask?

Because if you are trying to make business calls, and drive around town as a humble worker bee toiling his trade, you want to be able to get in your hotel and out of your hotel, usually easily and quickly, like you do in Bakersfield, or Missoula, Hackensack or anywhere else Johnny Cash used to sing about. ("I've been everywhere, man!" I can relate!)

So the last thing you want to do is be with the prolitereate masses of rookies, wanabees, country bumpkins, and drunk douchebags, waiting in line for 20 minutes for your Valet car, 20 minutes for your bags, walk through endless casinos that stretch for blocks, and fight through oggling crowds fixated on free shows on Las Vegas Boulevard.

But sometimes you have to make exceptions, like I did today.

The deal:Luxury Suite on the 33rd floor of the Venetian, with oversized bathroom with marble floors and double doors, a separate commode room, large bathtub and separate glass enclosed shower, vanity, his/hers sink, king size bed, 3 flat screen TVs, step down living room with gold sectional couch, large coffee table, desk with fax/printer and WIFI, separate dining table, remote control automated curtains, 2 terry robes, sensor mini-bar, and luxury appointments.

Wait, that's not all!

Add $25 in slot money, complimentary golf club rentals, 50% discount on a round of golf at Bali Hai or Royal Links, 20% off your bill at Restaurant Charlie, 2 for 1 well drinks at Salute in the Palazzo Hotel, and 20% off at the Pinot Brasserie.

Cost on a Thursday night in June?

$300? (WIlliam Shatner scoffs! Go lower, he whispers)

$200? (Bill says, Mamby Pamby! Lower)

$150? (Shatner is asking to be beamed up!)

Try $109. Yup, all that for $109.

And Bill Shatner had nothing to do with it. Neither did Price Line. I just saw their show, Jersey Boys last year, didn't even stay here then (I was at the Embassy Suites!) and they emailed me the special.

Turns out I turned the $25 free slots into $60, took that to the Craps table and turned it into $300. So I came out way ahead.

And instead of seeing businessmen in business casual wear at the Courtyard, there was nothing but lovely women showing a lot of flesh in their little strapless mini-dresses. Las Vegas gives women the excuse to dress like a hooker, and they all do when the sun goes down.

Only problem is, they can't wear that same mini-dress back in Peoria or Poughkeepsie or Petaluma! Not at the local Marriott at least!

Which reminds me, didn't William Shatner play a "Hooker" on TV?

Joyce Ng
    2 Jan 02, 2013

This hotel was pretty disappointing for me. The rooms were pretty small, there was no coffee machine available for the room. No free wifi. Bathrooms don't have locks.

Only good thing was the hotel was on The Strip, but I wouldn't go back again for the price that was paid.

Sarah Kelley
    4 Dec 21, 2012

Beautiful! Gondola rides indoors and outside. Ice skating out front during the winter. Very cool. There are several shows, nightclubs, and restaurants inside the hotel. Try the "Rock of Ages" show and the "Bourbon Room" for a touch of the 80s. Or check out "Public House" for a huge selection of beers.

Jen Knoedl @GogobotChicago
    4 Dec 21, 2012

Beautiful hotel and so many different bars to imbibe. I really like The Venetian and next time I will definitely take a gondola ride. Too cute.

Trina D.
    4 Dec 04, 2012

I have to say that I like the Palazzo better but the Venetian is still one of my favorite places to stay on the Strip. For sheer convenience and the fact that it almost never smells like smoke, I really like it. The hospitality oozes from this place and the amenities can't be beat. Canyon Ranch, anyone?

Showing Lowest Prices

No need for a plane ticket to Italy when you can ride a gondola or dine on impeccable Italian food in Las Vegas. The Venetian's lagoons are surrounded by high-end shops and restaurants and the luxurious guest suites feature sunken living rooms and sumptuous bedding. Well-known comedians, musicians and Broadway musicals constantly grace The Venetian's stages.

• Business Center
  • Family Rooms
  • Safe
  • Car Rental Desk
  • Mini Bar In Room

Excellent!14501 reviews across the web.

• Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
  • Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
    94% liked the proximity to shopping.
  • Room
    94% thought rooms were spacious.
  • Ambiance
    88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
    87% thought it was clean.
  • Grounds
    Pool was lovely, according to 74%.
  • Hotel Building
    71% enjoyed the lobby entrance.