Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
Phone:+1 702 414 1000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 66%Family Travelers
- 63%Art & Design Lovers
- 63%Nightlife Lovers
- 61%Business Travelers
- 54%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (196)
- Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 14Nov 01, 2013
After staying in several affordable hotels in vegas, I'd like to say this is by far my favorite. All the rooms are suites and it's perfect if you're going with a group of friends. No one has to sleep on the floor!
The top 3 reason I like the Venetian:
1.The hotel that is located in the middle of the strip
3. Immaculate (I get paranoid about cleanliness)
The shopping center inside is fun to walk around in. Something about the fake sky and the little canal makes me feel like I'm on vacation mode. The cheesy gondola ride full of tourists amuses me.
The suite includes: 2 comfy queen size beds, 1 pullout bed, 1 nice bathroom (shower and tub) and a mediocre view.
- Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureWellness+ 3Sep 27, 2012
The service here is absolutely phenomenal and the rooms (or the suites, anyway) are beautiful. I've never stayed in a standard room so I can't really speak for them but I imagine they're great as well.
- Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Venetian Resort Hotel CasinoMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 3Oct 06, 2012
Stayed at a junior suite in Venetian, absolutely gorgeous and ideally located on the strip. The interior or Venetian is magnificent, with Renaissance style art and golden fountains. The shops in the Venetian is dispersed along the beautiful recreation of Venetian river and bridge. Many romantic couples take rides in the boat accompanied by a bowman who sings Italian opera. Venetian is the home of the Las Vegas Phantom of the Opera, I've been to the play twice and it's such a spectacular musical. The hotel rooms (suites) itself is really huge, with a large living room area and 2 flat screen TVs. The Venetian is completely affordable with package deals which usually includes show tickets and suite accommodations. Venetian is also the twin brother of Palazzo, another wonderfully designed hotel. Vegas is one of the best places to stay in luxurious 5 star hotels at a bargain and Venetian is definitely one of the top choices.
Excellent!13306 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 82% of the guests liked it.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food72% were happy with the price of the breakfast.