Venezuela Travel Guide

Plaza Venezuela Vista Panorámica

Spiritual Seekers

• Venezuela

I could live there mabe some day I will.I love everything about it.Margaurita is one of the places I liked the most. The food is wonderful so much variety, Plan to go back very soon

• Venezuela

Venezuela is where I was born. I'm currently living in Washington, DC but I miss Caracas every day. I love my people, my food, my city. However, unfortunately, the political situation and insecurity is not the best place to live in... We have the best weather, best beaches, best food, best landscapes, etc. We have lots of "bests" in Venezuela. If Hugo Chavez (the current president) loses the elections this October, Venezuela could potentially become one of the hottest touristic hotspots in the world. We have everything that we need for.

• VenezuelaPro 2014

Although I've been to Venezuela twice, both times were less than a week. Unfortunately, I didn't get to know the country as much as I would have liked, because I was blown away by the people I met and the things I saw. If you can fly up to Angel Falls to see the world's longest waterfalls, do. You'll feel like you're in the movie Up. The Orinoco river feels like another world. I met some of the friendliest people in Caracas. I know politically it's not quite ready to be a hotbed of tourism, but that just means you'll have the beautiful areas even that much more to yourself.

great landscapes, friendly people

es mi pais

Find Hotels in Venezuela:

The longest Caribbean coastline in the world. The fourth longest river. The highest waterfall. One of the world's oldest tribes, the Yanomami. Forty percent of the country protected by parklands or biosphere reserves. Seventy-two islands scattered along the Caribbean coast with a variety of activities and white sandy beaches, perfect for lounging. Venezuela constantly surpasses visitors' expectations. While political conversations are best avoided for the foreseeable future, Venezuelans themselves are overwhelmingly friendly and welcoming. As you move from the urban jungle of Caracas, head southwest to the Andes, where dramatic peaks rise from the plains. One of the most popular things to do in Venezuela is to head into the reaches of Canaima National Park to see Salto Ángel (Angel Falls), which, at 3212 feet, is the world’s highest waterfall. Venezuela's delicious fare, a blend of Italian and Spanish with native dishes, is one of the world's most passed over cuisines. Try the arepas: cornmeal patties filled with Venezuela's panoply of local ingredients -- plantains, goat cheese, fish. ... read more

41,012 people visited Venezuela