Things to do for Spiritual Seekers in Venezuela
- 41Sabana Grande, Caracas 1050 Venezuela2 reviews
Es el centro comercial a cielo abierto más grande de caracas, recorre desde chacaito hasta plaza Venezuela a pie, con tiendas de todo tipo, restaurants y cafés. Fue recientemente reinagurado (2012) es perfecto par caminar y ir de comprasPopular with
- 43Calle 13, entre Avenidas 5 y 6, MéRIDA 5101 Venezuela1 review
A great place to see a sweeping, panoramic view of the Sierra Nevadas as well as Mucujun and Chama rivers. It also offers a statue of Simon Bolivar that dates all the way back to the mid 1800's. Be sure to stop here and admire the beauty of Merida.Popular with
- 44The El Valle Route, Santo Domingo 5101 Venezuela1 review
This is a great trip if you have an extra day and want to spend it seeing many places quickly. Take it to find stunning landscapes that will make you admire the subtle hands that created this glory...Mother Earth!
- 45Av. 2 el Milagro, C.C. Lago Mall, Maracaibo, Venezuela1 review
A large mall right next to the lake. It has a bunch of different stores that will satisfy you if you like quality clothes, shoes, and more. It also has a movie theater inside...but you will have to understand Spanish because the majority of the films are dubbed.
- 46Av La Playa, Caraballeda, Venezuela1 review
playa concurrida y cercana a la vía
- 49Maiquetia, Venezuela1 review