Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Venice
- 4196 Riva Degli Schiavoni, Venice 30122, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Venice hotels13 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Very central and conveniently located, the Danieli is great choice of accommodation in Venice. Be sure to get one of the lagoon view rooms.Popular with
- Campo Barozzi, San Marco 2159, Venice 30124, ItalyRanked #3 overall in Venice hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I write this review with the fondest of memories. For my birthday, he surprised me with an extravagantly planned vacation to Milan and Venice, and we stayed in the most...Popular with
- 3Giudecca 10, 30133 Venice, ItalyRanked #5 overall in Venice hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the most spectacular places I have ever seen!! It is expensive and worth every penny! It is opulent and the ultimate Venetian Experience. The rooms make you feel...Popular with
- S.Marco 4297, 30124 Venice, ItalyRanked #26 overall in Venice hotels3 reviews
Hotel Centauro is centrally located and very close to Plaza San Marco and Rialto Bridge. Its a good 3-star hotel by Venice standards. Rooms are not so big but than...Popular with
- 5Via Triestina 214/b | Ca Noghera - Mestre, 30030 Venice, ItalyRanked #45 overall in Venice hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 2
this camping site is behind marco polo airport in venice,so staying there will not realy matter what time you arrive in venice. the accomadation is realy nice and self cateringPopular with
- 6Calle de le Ballotte, 4914, 30124 Venice, ItalyRanked #51 overall in Venice hotels2 reviews
For 8 euro take and elevator up for an commanded view of Venice. On the top of the hours you'll be next to The Bell.Popular with
- San Marco 1936, 30124 Venice, ItalyRanked #74 overall in Venice hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
As it is difficult to find hotels with normal, large rooms, certainly for a single, then this was good, with a comfortable room. Average breakfastPopular with
- Lungomare G D'Annunzio 2 | Venezia Lido, 30126 Venice, ItalyRanked #77 overall in Venice hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Comfortable beachside hotel on the Lido, a short walk from the town, and from there a 15 minute boat trip to San Marco. A good option for staying in Venice.
- Cannaregio 3210/a | Dei Reformati, 30121 Venice, ItalyRanked #85 overall in Venice hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
I have stayed here twice, its far enough away from the crowds but like all Venice, close enough to see things from. Clean, warm and comfortable. I think the hotel...
- Gran Viale Santa Maria Elisabetta, 28, 30126 Venice, ItalyRanked #91 overall in Venice hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This hotel is a very strange place. located along the main street in Lido island it has a very original style, with its liberty features. The dehors is really inviting...