Things to do near Venice and the Northeast
- 014 reviews
over priced crowded & my Italian friends eve hates this city!
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Piazza dei Signori, 31100 Treviso, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Treviso things to doDistance: 4.4 mi3 reviews
Palazzo dei Trecento dominates the main square of the town, Piazza dei Signori. It was built around 1200 and was almost completely destroyed during the Second World War. Luckily it...
- 2Piazza dei Signori, 31100 Treviso, ItalyRanked #2 overall in Treviso things to doDistance: 4.4 mi2 reviews
This square is the very hearth of Treviso. It is in the very centre and you could find here a lot of people during the weekends. There are very interesting...Popular with
- 4Via Sant'Antonio da Padova, Treviso, ItaliaRanked #7 overall in Treviso things to doDistance: 4.2 mi1 review
Founded by San Francesco monks around 2012, this church today hosts the tomb of one of the sons of Dante ALçighieri and the daughter of Francesco Petrarca. The style is...
- 510 v. Mart. Liberta', Treviso, TV 31100, ItaliaRanked #5 overall in Treviso things to doDistance: 4.4 mi1 review
If you are in the mood of spending a lot of money this is the right palce where to go. This very expensive shop of fashion has really cute clothes...
- 6Treviso TV, ItaliaRanked #10 overall in Treviso things to doDistance: 4.4 mi1 review
Water characterizes Treviso as it is intersected by the Sile River, which penetrates the intricate medieval urban web with its canals. Enclosed by the sixteenth-century town walls, the picturesque porticoed...
- 7Via Pescheria, 23, Treviso, ItaliaRanked #13 overall in Treviso things to doDistance: 4.3 mi1 review
It is the tipical osteria in Treviso, a place known all over the town. I suggest to come here for a drink and appetizer ( the famous Italian aperitivo). You...Popular with
- 8Via Roma 218Ranked #1 overall in Villorba things to doDistance: 2.2 mi1 review
The runways are equipped with telemetry and detects all kart race determining the starting grid and all times during the race lap by lap. Participants can choose to run under...