Things to do near Venice and the Northeast
- 014 reviews
over priced crowded & my Italian friends eve hates this city!
- Nearby Things to do
- 22Via Stazione, 5, Vedelago Treviso, ItaliaRanked #1 overall in Mogliano Veneto things to doDistance: 15.1 mi1 review
Villa and park visit. In the open countryside, its grand and sober architecture transforms a traditional farm into a real “Palazzo”, the interiors are beautifully decorated by frescoes of G.B....
- 23Ranked #1 overall in Quinto di Treviso things to doDistance: 8.2 mi1 review
Kayaks with 1 or 2 seats can be rented to enjoy an excursion in the Nature Park of the Sile River, whose springs are just 1 mile away from Ca’...
- 24Via Roma, 35, Piombino Dese Padova, ItaliaRanked #1 overall in Piombino Dese things to doDistance: 16.6 mi1 review
Villa visit. The two-storey portico of this Palladian Villa had a great influence over the American Architecture, it is the only villa by Andrea Palladio to have inside the statues...Popular with
- 25Via Cornuda, 7Ranked #1 overall in Maser things to doDistance: 17.2 mi1 review
The Villa di Maser (Villa Barbaro) is one of the greatest masterpieces of Andrea Palladio (1508-80), and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Open all year round, it maintains the...
- 27Piazza della Vittoria, 14, Martellago Venezia, ItaliaRanked #1 overall in Martellago things to doDistance: 13.7 mi1 review
It is the first of three courses designed in Italy in the late 80's by the famous USA sample of Golf Arnold Palmer, well-known golf courses designer in the world,...
- 28Via Calnova, 1, Noventa di Piave, ItaliaRanked #1 overall in Noventa di Piave things to doDistance: 11.6 mi1 review
With more than 100 shops, bars and restaurants, at the MC ARTHURGLEN DESIGNER OUTLET OF NOVENTA DI PIAVE you will find your favorite brands discounted up to 70% throughout the...Popular with
- 29Via Campo Marzio, 26, 33077 Sacile Province of Pordenone, ItalyRanked #7 overall in Sacile things to doDistance: 19.0 mi1 review
This pastry shop has a wide choice of mignon pastries, tipical of Piemonte area. There are cream and fruit pastries, biscuits, and also small pizzas. You could buy also very...
- 30Piazza del Popolo, 33077 Sacile PN, ItaliaRanked #5 overall in Sacile things to doDistance: 19.1 mi1 review
Sacile is really small so, if you are visiting it by chance you couldn't miss Piazza del Popolo, the main square. It has an irregualar shape and there are really...