Venice Beach Flat
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Venice Beach FlatFirst to ReviewSep 25, 2013
- BRAND NEW LOFT STYLE 2 MASTER BEDROOMS, 2 MASTER BATHROOMS
- IN THE HEART OF VENICE
- 1400 SQ. FT W/ OPEN LIVING SPACE BETWEEN BEDROOMS
- BALCONY WITH SITTING AND VIEWS OF GARDEN
- TOP FLOOR UNIT WHICH IS LIGHT AND BRIGHT
- KITCHEN HAS A DINING ISLAND THAT SEATS 6
- A COUPLE OF BLOCKS FROM MAIN STREET AND THE BEACH
- WHOLE FOODS MARKET IS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
- FREE, UNLIMITED & SECURED UNDERGROUND PARKING
- FULL SECURE BUILDING
- TURBO WIFI
- CABLE TV
- QUIET, PRIVATE & SECURED BUILDING
EXCELLENT DINING ALL AROUND INCLUDING MOON JUICE, CAFE GRATITUDE, CERVETECA, OSCAR'S WINE BAR, SUPERBA, HOSTERIA D PICCOLO,
NAMED THE HOTTEST STREET IN AMERICA - SHORT WALK TO ABBOTT KINNEY, WORLD FAMOUS GOLDS GYM AND THE ORGANIC FARMERS MARKET.
THIS UNIT IS BEAUTIFUL AND CLEAN WITH NO PERSONAL BELONGINGS, HOTEL LIKE ATMOSPHERE WHICH INCLUDES COFFEE, WINE, TEA.
PLEASE COME AND ENJOY ALL VENICE HAS TO OFFER!
Guest Reviews from Homeaway (3)
- amberSubmitted: Oct 02, 2013 | Stayed: Jul 17, 2013
Amazing!Loved the apartment - it was super clean and decorated to the max! LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION... Yoga, all kinds of food from Vegan to Pizza right on the same block. There is a great little wine bar across the street. I will be booking again... ...read more
- dannySubmitted: Oct 02, 2013 | Stayed: Jul 29, 2013
Great Great Amazing!We had such a good time - the home was amazing and modern and clean! a couple of minute walk to the beach and so much to do... Whole foods is a couple of blocks away which makes it easy to get anything you need. We will stay again! ...read more
- Traveler with TasteSubmitted: Oct 02, 2013 | Stayed: Aug 16, 2013
A Fresh Rose on RoseI chose to stay here rather than at nearby hotels because I wanted to experience Venice first hand while on a business trip. The apartment is hotel like in it's cleanliness and how the owner paid attention to detail. She was there to check me in... ...read more
Read more about this property at: www.vrbo.com