In the heart of the Venice Beach boardwalk this spot is a little too close to where the magic mushrooms happen for my taste. It’s not what I recommend for a family to stay, but for more bohemian folks it is perfect, and central to the Venice excitement. The front entrance gets lost amongst the sunglasses and jewelry that line ...
Vacation rentals near Venice Beach Suites & Hotel for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 10.39 mi0.39 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel2 reviews
This property is very well made and travelers have a great time!Popular with
- 20.97 mi0.97 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
My boyfriend and I really had a great time in Venice Beach. This unit was convenient, easy access to beach and Whole Foods. Everything was clean and comfortable. I would be happy to stay there again.
- 30.81 mi0.81 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
Nice atmosphere and great street shows. Bring rollerblades with you :-) Seriously.
- 40.83 mi0.83 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
- BRAND NEW LOFT STYLE 2 MASTER BEDROOMS, 2 MASTER BATHROOMS - IN THE HEART OF VENICE - 1400 SQ. FT W/ OPEN LIVING SPACE BETWEEN BEDROOMS - BALCONY WITH SITTING AND VIEWS OF GARDEN - TOP FLOOR UNIT WHICH IS LIGHT AND BRIGHT - KITCHEN HAS A DINING ISLAND THAT SEATS 6 - A COUPLE OF BLOCKS FROM MAIN ...Popular with
- 50.63 mi0.63 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
We just spent over 4 months at villa cielo as we moved to los angeles from Europe last summer. The location of the house is great, only 100 yards from the parking lot of the beach and a few steps from the restaurants and bars of the touristy venice pier area. The downside of the location is that we slept ...
- 62.57 mi2.57 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
Beautifully appointed 1 bedroom, 1 bath, vacation rental upper; more a duplex than apartment, more the feel of a boutique hotel than just a rental. At the back of what many describe as a Secret Garden is this lovely upper unit. With Venetian plaster walls, hard wood floors, travertine in kitchen and bath, crown molding, recessed lighting, fresh, new linens, ...Popular with
- 72.18 mi2.18 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
This was a very comfortable stay in one of our favorite beach towns! Shelly is very helpful and has thought of everything one might need for a day at the beach..things for all ages...bicycles, wagon, beach chairs, toys and coolers to name a few. T...
- 81.36 mi1.36 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
Great condo awesome location to the beach and town . M cafe in Santa Monica a must for eggs Benedict! Owner was responsive to questions would stay here again!
- 91.7 mi1.7 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
The place is even better then the pictures, the location and view is amazing. We could not have found a better place on the beach. We will be back
- 107.8 mi7.8 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
Downtown Manhattan Beach is such a relaxing area to be on the weekends if you don't want to a big crowd of people around you. I've noticed if you try going there around 2-3, there's actually less people, There are a few great brunches in the area, which I freaking LOVE! And yes, you can bring your dogs out. It ...Popular with
- 1110.25 mi10.25 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel2 reviews
This was an amazing location, we were visiting LA for my father's birthday and it was a wonderful for everyone. It gave my father a way to get away from the city feel even though we were just minutes away from everywhere, including HOllywood & Su...Popular with
- 1213.92 mi13.92 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel2 reviews
- 139.78 mi9.78 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
This is a gem set in sprawling canyon views and brushed with a gentle ocean breeze. Enveloped in natural beauty, with its own poetry at any time of day or year, it invites one to retreat in tranquil simplicity and comfort, yet within minutes to civilization. The property is located minutes from the beach, nestled in between Malibu (10 minutes,) ...
- 1415.03 mi15.03 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
WALK TO EVERYTHING YOU NEED 3 minutes from town
- 1510.29 mi10.29 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
My mother and I stayed three nights as the first guests. BEAUTIFUL! Kristie is wonderful, Laurel Canyon is beautiful and the home is beautiful. Win for everyone who stays. We will without a doubt be back very soon. Thank you Kristie! From, Stephanie and Alice :-)
- 1614.02 mi14.02 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
This is the wondferful thing about Hollywood - there's always room for surprises and this is one of my favourites. The Pool House at Villa Sophia is an intimate, luxurious hideway nestling in the grounds of the estate which was once home to James Whale, who directed 1930s masterpieces 'Frankenstein' and 'Bride of Frankenstein' (which deserved an Oscar alone for ...Popular with
- 179.7 mi9.7 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 reviewPopular with
- 1812.16 mi12.16 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
Perfect small, quaint and clean studio cottage in perfect location. Owners are wonderful people. Will make this a constant quarterly/annual vacation rental.
- 196.66 mi6.66 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
Can't wait to get back to the beach and the truly swankiest place on the strand!!
- 208.17 mi8.17 mi from Venice Beach Suites & Hotel1 review
My partner, small dog, and I lived in this home for 17 months (beginning mid July 2011, but the "date of arrival" on this form would not let me go back that far). It was perfect. The neighborhood is spectacular. It's a true walking neighborhood...