Things to do for Art & Design Lovers in Venice
Recommended for You
- 4340 Main Street, Los Angeles, CA 90291-2524Ranked #17 overall in Venice things to do1 review
Originally designed by Frank Gehry in the late 20th Century to house the Chiat/Day Advertising Agency, this structured is now the home to other agencies. The sight is the most...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 51697 Pacific Avenue, Los Angeles, CARanked #4 overall in Venice things to do5 reviews
The absolute best of best view of Venice. Eclectic fare that represents the diversity of Venice Beach. Comfy seating around fire pits. Beautiful place to view the sunset.Popular with
- 752 Windward Avenue, CARanked #6 overall in Venice things to do3 reviews
Great Venice spot! Dive bar-Ish upstairs with pool tables and booths, and an awesome dance floor downstairs! Really prohibition-era speak easy! Check this place out!Popular with
- 9340 Main St, Venice, CaliforniaRanked #8 overall in Venice things to do2 reviews
awesome office. great food, amazing baristas, incredible rooftop deck.
- 102118 Wilshire Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Venice things to do2 reviews
Here is my review of Groov3 @ Electric Lodge on Tuesday nights with Zoe: Came here for an event and brought a pass to more Groov3 classes. So, I guess...Popular with