Things to do for Students in Venice
Recommended for You
- 11331 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, California 90291Ranked #3 overall in Venice things to do26 reviews
SUPER Hipster ambience with good music and well-designed interior. Been wanting to try this place for a while. I ordered an affogato, small scoop of vanilla ice cream drenched in...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 41697 Pacific Avenue, Los Angeles, CARanked #4 overall in Venice things to do5 reviews
The absolute best of best view of Venice. Eclectic fare that represents the diversity of Venice Beach. Comfy seating around fire pits. Beautiful place to view the sunset.Popular with
- 652 Windward Avenue, CARanked #6 overall in Venice things to do4 reviews
Great Venice spot! Dive bar-Ish upstairs with pool tables and booths, and an awesome dance floor downstairs! Really prohibition-era speak easy! Check this place out!Popular with
- 8340 Main St, Venice, CaliforniaRanked #7 overall in Venice things to do2 reviews
awesome office. great food, amazing baristas, incredible rooftop deck.
- 92118 Wilshire Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Venice things to do2 reviews
Here is my review of Groov3 @ Electric Lodge on Tuesday nights with Zoe: Came here for an event and brought a pass to more Groov3 classes. So, I guess...Popular with
- 101219 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United StatesRanked #10 overall in Venice things to do2 reviews
The gals here are super nice and friendly. They've got cool t-shirts with designs you won't find elsewhere and kids sizes also. The thin, designer kind of shirts, with funky...Popular with