A 20 minute drive from your Treehouse. It is a great place to go at sunset to watch the dolphins pass by and then have dinner at Sharkey's, a fun, beach-inspired restaurant right on the water's edge. Put your reservation in as soon as you get there, before going onto the pier, as it can be a long wait.
Restaurants near Venice Fishing Pier
- 10.0 mi0.0 mi from Venice Fishing Pier4 reviews
Great place to golf and even better to enjoy lunch or dinner - make it a really full day !
- 20.0 mi0.0 mi from Venice Fishing Pier4 reviews
Great sunsets, food, on beach in Venice.
- 30.0 mi0.0 mi from Venice Fishing Pier2 reviews
Our Favorite Pizza on the Island! Great food and atmosphere!
- 40.0 mi0.0 mi from Venice Fishing Pier2 reviews
This is fun watching the planes come in while enjoying a very tasty breakfast!
- 50.0 mi0.0 mi from Venice Fishing Pier1 review
Everyone must try their hamburghers at least once ! Good food served by great staff !
- 60.54 mi200 Saint Augustine Avenue, Venice, FL, United States0.54 mi from Venice Fishing Pier3 reviews
The best restaurant in the area. Hands down. Everything is made from scratch. The Tiramisu is to die for. Reasonably priced, too.
- 70.58 mi117 West Venice Avenue, Venice, FL, United States0.58 mi from Venice Fishing Pier5 reviews
best pizza and authentic Italian food, great cocktailbar, always busy and full of livePopular with
- 80.52 mi207 W Venice Ave, Venice, FL 342850.52 mi from Venice Fishing Pier2 reviews
One of our favorite Ice Cream spots! Chocolate Sea Foam is my favorite candy!
- 90.4 mi300 W. Venice Avenue, Venice, FL 342850.4 mi from Venice Fishing Pier2 reviews
- 100.47 mi
- 112.03 mi
- 121.44 miRobbi's Reef, 775 Hwy 41, Venice, FL 34285, USA1.44 mi from Venice Fishing Pier5 reviews
Excellent fish tacos. Well done overall. Husband and wife team run the place and their efforts show in the good food.
- 131.91 mi716 Albee Rd W, Nokomis, FL, United States1.91 mi from Venice Fishing Pier2 reviews
A good place for beer, ice and deli sandwiches for a day at the beach.
- 142.32 mi
- 151.48 mi385 US 41 Bypass, N., Venice, FL 342851.48 mi from Venice Fishing Pier4 reviews
Excellent seafood restaurant. Large menu. Well run. Sweet potato fries (with no sugar or cinnamon on them to mess them up). Seafood casserole, fried grouper cheeks, grilled shrimp, etc. etc.
- 161.66 mi
- 171.81 mi
- 181.23 mi
- 191.91 mi1009 Albee Rd W, Nokomis, FL 342751.91 mi from Venice Fishing Pier6 reviews
Hit or miss, kinda pricey for what it is.
- 201.91 mi720 Albee Rd W, Nokomis, FL, United States1.91 mi from Venice Fishing Pier2 reviews
It really is homemade. They supply the concession on Siesta Beach, too.Popular with