Things to do near Venice Garden and House
- 10.17 miAbbot Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 902910.17 mi from Venice Garden and House45 reviews
When you come to Venice Beach, there is the boardwalk - touristy, crowded, filled with shops slinging junk. And then there is Abbot Kinney - a few blocks filled with high end clothing boutiques, hipster bars and high end restaurants catering to a bit more upscale crowd. Its not on the beach, and the people watching is not quite as ...Popular with
- 20.12 mi1331 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, California 902910.12 mi from Venice Garden and House27 reviews
SUPER Hipster ambience with good music and well-designed interior. Been wanting to try this place for a while. I ordered an affogato, small scoop of vanilla ice cream drenched in rich espresso. It was delicious and I'm super jittery thanks to it. It reminded me of the one I tried at dripp in chino hills, only the presentation wasnt as ...Popular with
- 30.13 mi1515 Abbot Kinney Blvd # 100, Los Angeles, CA0.13 mi from Venice Garden and House2 reviews
Came here on a Wednesday night with a friend to shoot some pool. It was practically empty, and I'd best describe it as an upscale dive bar, if that makes any sense. Cool-looking bar, but it gets hot and stuffy. Lots of hipsters. I didn't really like the music, it was pretty all over the place. The cocktails were expensive ...Popular with
- 40.23 mi1219 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.23 mi from Venice Garden and House2 reviews
The gals here are super nice and friendly. They've got cool t-shirts with designs you won't find elsewhere and kids sizes also. The thin, designer kind of shirts, with funky pockets and lopsided sleeves. ; ) The prices are about a 8 on a scale of 1-10 but you can find some stuff on sale if you're clever. On First ...Popular with
- 50.11 mi1350 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.11 mi from Venice Garden and House1 review
#BeWell If you have met us, you probably know that as soon as we mention our beloved Lamai Thai Massage parlor, our jaw goes slack and we start slurring our words. We love this place like a child -- a child that gives cheap massages!! We are a very regular patron/addict of this establishment due to the following reasons: their ...Popular with
- 60.14 mi1333 Abbot Kinney Blvd0.14 mi from Venice Garden and House1 review
I'm not sure if this is even the correct name for this shop, but I can't find one anywhere online and there was no other sign in sight. It's too great not to mention it, though. This shop is literally overflowing with knick-knacks and eccentricities. The bizarre collection could have kept me busy for a good long while, but I ...Popular with
- 70.19 mi1624 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.19 mi from Venice Garden and House1 review
This one-of-a-kind surf shop sells vintage surf books, beautiful wood surfboard inspired furniture, sweet surf frocks, and items that would make any surfer or vintage lover drool. It is a bit pricey, but if your not up for investing in a gorgeous vintage chair grab a sweet t-shirt or sticker as a souvenir ;)
- 80.15 mi1319 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA, United States0.15 mi from Venice Garden and House1 review
I stopped by here with my friend while we were strolling along Abbott Kinney and this totally fits the whole Venice vibe. Very laidback with a lot of spiritual texts and cool things like precious stone sculptures, large windchimes (I believe like what monks use), yoga equipment, etc. There are a bunch of cool little trinkets you can buy in ...
- 90.13 mi1354 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.13 mi from Venice Garden and House1 review
This shop is super cool for girl and guy fashions. They're a little upscale bohemian in their style. You can find some things that have a vintage flavor. Most prices are a bit on the high side, but for some unique pieces it's worth it. They also have sale racks. I found a very cool t-shirt with a rooster on ...Popular with
- 100.21 mi1221 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.21 mi from Venice Garden and House1 review
I liked just looking around here. Almost like an alternative art museum, but with the pieces for sale. : ) There are some cool and funky art objects for your house, some awesome and imaginative paintings. Definitely worth having a look but bring a heavy wallet if you want to purchase something for your home.
- 110.11 mi1358 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.11 mi from Venice Garden and House1 review
I love the idea of this place. It's non-profit and you can buy hand crafted or personally designed, one-of-a-kind items here. Local artists have contributed. It's got a great mission statement. Definitely worth having a look. The styles are not specifically geared toward bohemian or granola crunching people, as the name would suggest! Think fun, artsy stuff!
- 120.22 mi0.22 mi from Venice Garden and House1 review
This is one of the best vintage shops in this area. It's a little more pricey than say, Out of the Closet, which is more of a thrift store. This if the place you'll find that amazing vintage hat or dress you need for your trip to the Edison (downtown)-- but you're going to pay a little more for it. ...
- 130.13 mi1344 Abbott Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, California0.13 mi from Venice Garden and House1 review
good place to relax
- 140.13 mi1342 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.13 mi from Venice Garden and House1 review
Best selection of Japanese cooking and kitchen items and great gift selection as well. Well known to Venice locals who commune in the back house for cooking classes and sake tastings.
- 150.12 mi
- 160.2 mi1224 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.2 mi from Venice Garden and House2 reviews
Ordered over $1500 worth of clothes from them...they screwed up our order. We sent items back that were double ordered they said they never received it. They had no recollection of the items being restocked in their inventory. Admittingly, we had not saved the tracking number because once we saw it was received by Aviator Nation we figured we were ...
- 170.19 mi
- 180.12 mi1337 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.12 mi from Venice Garden and House1 review
I love how the shops in the area have been converted from old cottages and houses. It gives you a feeling of shopping in a friend's closet! : ) This place has some cool stuff and a fairly large inventory. The prices are 7-8 on a scale of 1-10. The salespeople are helpful and friendly. I like the decor.
- 190.17 mi1625 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, California0.17 mi from Venice Garden and House1 review
I like the idea of this place, although I've never had occasion to purchase anything. Basically this is where you go if you have a lot of money to drop on jeans and want some specially designed for you. One of a kind, artistic and personal detail. I love the fact that you can get this done, just not sure ...
- 200.1 mi1409 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.1 mi from Venice Garden and House1 review
Great shop for finding gifts! From cards, book and trinkets, you'll be able to spend quite a while in here, browsing for that unique something you need for your sister's birthday or your anniversary. The light space and plethora of color brighten your shopping experience.