- 11281 Waterbury Stowe Rd, Waterbury, VT 05676Ranked #1 overall in Waterbury restaurants8 reviews
The headquarters of Ben & Jerry's offers a really cool tour of their factory - it starts off with a movie, detailing the history of Ben & Jerry's, then leads...Popular with
- 21760 Quechee Main St, Quechee, VT 05059Ranked #1 overall in Quechee restaurants
Glassmaker Simon Pearce’s restaurant, housed in a restored mill overlooking the falls of Vermont’s Ottauquechee River and its covered bridge, is a food destination worth its out-of-the-way address. The exposed-brick...
- 4336 Ruth Carney Dr, Windsor, VT 05089Ranked #1 overall in Windsor restaurants7 reviews
The tour was through and informative. We could see all the important parts of brewing. They had samples of the main ingredients for us to taste as well. You can...Popular with
- 53643 U.S. 2, North Hero, VT, United StatesRanked #1 overall in North Hero restaurants5 reviews
If you own a motor boat and want a beautiful ride to have dinner, find out how to make your way across the lake to the North Hero house for...
- 9149 S. Champlain Street, Burlington, VTRanked #3 overall in Burlington restaurants2 reviews
Cool setting, located in a warehouse looking space, they bake amazing organic artisan bread and authentic and unique pastries. It's bakery & cafe in downtown Burlington. This place was named...Popular with