The World's Most Famous Cuban Restaurant, has been serving tasty Cuban cuisine and culture to the South Florida community.
Restaurants near Versailles Restaurant
- 213.32 mi213 Se 1st St, Miami, FL 331313.32 mi from Versailles Restaurant5 reviews
My family isn't Italian and they sure never made any pasta dishes for me this darn good when I was growing up. Even if I had an old Italian Grandmother she would stop cooking and eat here every night. I have only been to Miami once and i was lucky enough to have dinner here but this place would change ...
- 222.33 mi
- 232.63 mi3105 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove, FL2.63 mi from Versailles Restaurant
This street is pretty cute; lots of people here for brunch and walking their dogs. We got the black truffle mac n cheese for the table to share. yummmm. I loved the Afrer Sunrise (blood orange mimosa) and the Lulu eggs benedict (served on biscuits with sausage and chipotle aoli. my cousin's truffle fries were delicious too.Popular with
- 243.3 mi1155 South Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33131, United States3.3 mi from Versailles Restaurant6 reviews
Crazy About You is the newest concept to affordable dining in Brickell. With it's truly unique lounge setting, warm decor, prestigious dining room, & picturesque water front dining it is bound to be one of Brickell's most upscale prefered destinations. "Crazy About You" is truly an experience not to be missedPopular with
- 252.52 mi
- 263.04 mi900 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL3.04 mi from Versailles Restaurant7 reviews
The name pretty much says it all here. The thing that makes this different than every other burger joint is the design and the diversity of the menu. The place is like a cross between a modern industrial space and a family restaurant. There are booths with crayons for writing on the wall all within an industrial space. The menu ...Popular with
- 273.3 mi
- 282.6 mi3131 Commodore Plz, Miami, FL 331332.6 mi from Versailles Restaurant
This is our spot when visiting Coconut Grove. Outdoor seating and games to play on the inside. There's a fun karaoke night that we went to as well. Be aware of the Lobster grabbing game, it can be addicting. Also beware of the moose juice... it creeps up on you.
- 294.01 mi
- 302.57 mi
- 314.25 mi
- 324.69 mi4141 Ne 2nd Ave, Ste 101a, Miami, FL 331374.69 mi from Versailles Restaurant
This place is amazing! it feels just like New York with its swanky design inside. If you like italian food, don't miss this spor, they have great food, an amazing wine list and pizza!
- 334.63 mi4000 Northeast 2nd Avenue Miami, FL 331374.63 mi from Versailles Restaurant3 reviews
Sra. Martinez, housed in a beautifully restored post office building from the 1920s, offers an extensive, gourmet menu and one of the hippest dining atmospheres in Miami's design district. If you can't decide on one of the many mouthwatering tapas, order the Miami Spice Menu ($35.) It's a great way to sample Executive Chef Michelle Bernstein's culinary genius, with small ...Popular with
- 344.26 mi3252 Northeast 1st Avenue, Miami, FL4.26 mi from Versailles Restaurant3 reviews
With a clean, modern design replete with textured wood accents and brightly colored tile mosaics, Mercadito proves Mexican can go upscale quite nicely. The menu includes ceviches as well as entrées such as adobo-marinated chicken. And there’s a carefully crafted cocktail list with a Mexican fruit and spice influence that mirrors the eatery’s fun, lively sensibility. 3252 NE First Ave., ...
- 353.25 mi444 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL, United States3.25 mi from Versailles Restaurant5 reviews
Located on 444 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL. Experience includes aged beef, award winning wine, "Where the elite meet to eat meat" sums up these chophouses that admirers deem a "cut above other national steak chains" – not just for their "perfect sear" but also for their "impeccable" service that ensures "everyone is treated like a VIP"; a "solid wine list", ...Popular with
- 364.41 mi
- 373.04 mi650 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL 33131, United States3.04 mi from Versailles Restaurant
You forget you are in Miami, thus deserving of at least another star. Oysters unlike anywhere in the 305, pro tip: ask for the ricotto sauce to accompany them.
- 383.13 mi777 Brickell Avenue Suite 100, Miami, FL3.13 mi from Versailles Restaurant3 reviews
Seafood Restaurant777 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL(305) 579-0035. The "excellent" seafood at this "upscale" surf 'n' turf mini-chain is literally just "off the boat" (it has "its own fleet") but "don't expect stressed species on the menu" given its commitment to sustainable aquaculture; "knowledgeable" service, "powerfully good" drinks and "lively" bars with live piano music make the "expensive" tabs more palatable.Popular with
- 391.35 mi
- 401.87 mi