Pulling up to the Viceroy for the first time, I found myself confused as to whether I was in upscale downtown Miami or some horrific manifestation of Disney World. With the Easter Island statues on the outside, and the kimono-draped attendants on the inside, I couldn't tell if I was supposed to be in Polynesia or the Far East. Yet, ...
Restaurants near Viceroy Miami
- 10.11 mi
- 20.02 mi444 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL, United States0.02 mi from Viceroy Miami5 reviews
Located on 444 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL. Experience includes aged beef, award winning wine, "Where the elite meet to eat meat" sums up these chophouses that admirers deem a "cut above other national steak chains" – not just for their "perfect sear" but also for their "impeccable" service that ensures "everyone is treated like a VIP"; a "solid wine list", ...Popular with
- 30.24 mi
- 40.21 mi777 Brickell Avenue Suite 100, Miami, FL0.21 mi from Viceroy Miami3 reviews
Seafood Restaurant777 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL(305) 579-0035. The "excellent" seafood at this "upscale" surf 'n' turf mini-chain is literally just "off the boat" (it has "its own fleet") but "don't expect stressed species on the menu" given its commitment to sustainable aquaculture; "knowledgeable" service, "powerfully good" drinks and "lively" bars with live piano music make the "expensive" tabs more palatable.Popular with
- 50.18 mi
- 60.0 mi485 Brickell Avenue, 15th Floor, Miami, Florida 33131, USA0.0 mi from Viceroy Miami
Just like the one in NYC. This place is super duper impressive on the 15th floor! of The Viceroy and it was designed by fanous designer Kelly Wearstler. lamb chops are a must!
- 70.17 mi
- 80.23 miTobacco Rd, 626 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130, USA0.23 mi from Viceroy Miami1 review
Miami's oldest Bar, a must place to visit, late night, Al Capone memorabilia.
- 90.33 mi
- 100.38 mi
- 110.86 mi601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL0.86 mi from Viceroy Miami10 reviews
Home of the Miami HeatPopular with
- 120.42 mi901 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL, United States0.42 mi from Viceroy Miami8 reviews
very nice shops and cafes, restaurants, nite life. Highly recommendedPopular with
- 130.36 mi
- 140.46 mi
- 150.79 mi
- 160.63 mi
- 170.69 mi
- 180.32 mi213 Se 1st St, Miami, FL 331310.32 mi from Viceroy Miami5 reviews
My family isn't Italian and they sure never made any pasta dishes for me this darn good when I was growing up. Even if I had an old Italian Grandmother she would stop cooking and eat here every night. I have only been to Miami once and i was lucky enough to have dinner here but this place would change ...
- 190.49 mi1155 South Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33131, United States0.49 mi from Viceroy Miami6 reviews
Visited Crazy About You on a recent bachelorette party trip and was blown away! The braised steak brasatto is seriously one of the best things I have ever eaten. It was a very tender steak with a mushroom and marsala sauce, garbanzo stew and topped with a fried egg. I almost didn't go with that because I thought it was ...Popular with
- 200.33 mi900 South Miami Avenue, Miami, FL0.33 mi from Viceroy Miami7 reviews
The name pretty much says it all here. The thing that makes this different than every other burger joint is the design and the diversity of the menu. The place is like a cross between a modern industrial space and a family restaurant. There are booths with crayons for writing on the wall all within an industrial space. The menu ...Popular with