Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Victoria
Recommended for You
- 721 Government Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1W5, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Victoria hotels21 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Very nice hotel. Everything was clean and staff was super nice and helpful. Perfectly situated in downtown, a close walk to everything.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 680 Montreal Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1Z8, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Victoria hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
So modern and beautiful. We were here way back when, and the memories were wonderful. Once you get off of the ferry, this hotel is to the right, as opposed...
- Victoria, BC, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Victoria hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Gayle V. and I spent a wonderful Victoria Day Weekend at the Magnolia. In fact, she's still raving about here experience here, in terms of the View, the Comfort, the...Popular with
- 849 Verdier Ave | on Brentwood Bay, Victoria, British Columbia V8M 1C5, CanadaRanked #4 overall in Victoria hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Brentwood Lodge and Spa is a 20 minute walk or a 15 minute rowPopular with
- 906 McClure St., Victoria, British Columbia V8V 3E7, CanadaRanked #5 overall in Victoria hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Victoria is a lovely little city that gets neglected due the fame of the far more famous Vancouver. But give me Victoria anytime! Stayed at Abigail's on a road trip...
- 123 Gorge Rd East, Victoria, British Columbia V9A 1L1, Canada (Formerly Days Inn - Victoria Waterway)Ranked #6 overall in Victoria hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Average rooms, helpful staff, bar and grill,liquor store on premises,good or bad , depends on your personal point of viewPopular with
- 500 Oswego Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 5C1, CanadaRanked #7 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- 3233 Maple Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8X 4Y9, CanadaRanked #12 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
No complaints about this place. Very comfortable for the price. Obviously the location isn't ideal if you want to be downtown but there is a big shopping mall across the...Popular with
- 919 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC, CanadaRanked #14 overall in Victoria hotels1 review
Stayed here about year back. Pretty much just slept in there, can't say I have any complaints at all but then again I was not in the room itself for...Popular with
- 345 Quebec Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1W4, CanadaRanked #18 overall in Victoria hotelsHotel Class: 3