Hotels for Business Travelers in Victoria
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
Recommended for You
- Ranked #1 overall in Victoria hotels21 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Very nice hotel. Everything was clean and staff was super nice and helpful. Perfectly situated in downtown, a close walk to everything.Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Victoria hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Gayle V. and I spent a wonderful Victoria Day Weekend at the Magnolia. In fact, she's still raving about here experience here, in terms of the View, the Comfort, the...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Ranked #21 overall in Victoria hotelsHotel Class: 4Popular with
- Ranked #25 overall in Victoria hotelsHotel Class: 3Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Victoria hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
So modern and beautiful. We were here way back when, and the memories were wonderful. Once you get off of the ferry, this hotel is to the right, as opposed...
- Ranked #4 overall in Victoria hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Brentwood Lodge and Spa is a 20 minute walk or a 15 minute row
- Ranked #6 overall in Victoria hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Average rooms, helpful staff, bar and grill,liquor store on premises,good or bad , depends on your personal point of viewPopular with
- Ranked #7 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- Ranked #9 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Really nice to stay, was a little noisy.
- Ranked #19 overall in Victoria hotelsHotel Class: 3