Hotels for Green Travelers in Victoria
- 721 Government Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1W5, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Victoria hotels21 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Empress is one of the oldest and most famous hotels in Victoria. It faces the Inner Harbour and has become an iconic symbol for the City. It has also...Popular with
- 680 Montreal Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1Z8, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Victoria hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
My favorite place to stay! Love the staff, they are so friendly. The rooms and the gardens are beautiful.Popular with
- Victoria, BC, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Victoria hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Gayle V. and I spent a wonderful Victoria Day Weekend at the Magnolia. In fact, she's still raving about here experience here, in terms of the View, the Comfort, the...Popular with
- 849 Verdier Ave | on Brentwood Bay, Victoria, British Columbia V8M 1C5, CanadaRanked #4 overall in Victoria hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Brentwood Lodge and Spa is a 20 minute walk or a 15 minute rowPopular with
- 906 McClure St., Victoria, British Columbia V8V 3E7, CanadaRanked #5 overall in Victoria hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Victoria is a lovely little city that gets neglected due the fame of the far more famous Vancouver. But give me Victoria anytime! Stayed at Abigail's on a road trip...
- 123 Gorge Rd East, Victoria, British Columbia V9A 1L1, Canada (Formerly Days Inn - Victoria Waterway)Ranked #6 overall in Victoria hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Average rooms, helpful staff, bar and grill,liquor store on premises,good or bad , depends on your personal point of view
- 500 Oswego Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 5C1, CanadaRanked #7 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- 8490 Gorge Road East, Victoria, BC, CanadaRanked #8 overall in Victoria hotels1 review
Great motel, close to downtown, clean and affordable and with friendly staff and great prices
- 45 Songhees Rd, Victoria, British Columbia V9A 6T3, CanadaRanked #9 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Really nice to stay, was a little noisy.
- 308 Catherine St, Victoria, British Columbia V9A 3S8, CanadaRanked #10 overall in Victoria hotels1 review
Nice microbrew/pub. It has a lot of offer for those who like beers. They have extra sours and great bitters on tap. For those who like some sweet type of...