Hotels for Nightlife Lovers in Victoria
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Victoria hotels21 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This is a must stop when you are visiting Victoria. The afternoon tea is one of the best on this side of the hemisphere. At night, twinkle lights illuminate the...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Victoria hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
So modern and beautiful. We were here way back when, and the memories were wonderful. Once you get off of the ferry, this hotel is to the right, as opposed...
- Ranked #3 overall in Victoria hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Gayle V. and I spent a wonderful Victoria Day Weekend at the Magnolia. In fact, she's still raving about here experience here, in terms of the View, the Comfort, the...Popular with
- Ranked #4 overall in Victoria hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Brentwood Lodge and Spa is a 20 minute walk or a 15 minute row
- Ranked #6 overall in Victoria hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Average rooms, helpful staff, bar and grill,liquor store on premises,good or bad , depends on your personal point of viewPopular with
- Ranked #7 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- Ranked #9 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Really nice to stay, was a little noisy.
- Ranked #10 overall in Victoria hotels1 review
Nice microbrew/pub. It has a lot of offer for those who like beers. They have extra sours and great bitters on tap. For those who like some sweet type of...
- Ranked #12 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
No complaints about this place. Very comfortable for the price. Obviously the location isn't ideal if you want to be downtown but there is a big shopping mall across the...
- Ranked #14 overall in Victoria hotels1 review
Stayed here about year back. Pretty much just slept in there, can't say I have any complaints at all but then again I was not in the room itself for...Popular with