Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Victoria
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Victoria hotels21 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Empress is one of the oldest and most famous hotels in Victoria. It faces the Inner Harbour and has become an iconic symbol for the City. It has also...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Victoria hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I loved this hotel. The location and views are wonderful. The staff are very helpful. We did have some trouble with our room. We had to have the drain in...
- Ranked #3 overall in Victoria hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Gayle V. and I spent a wonderful Victoria Day Weekend at the Magnolia. In fact, she's still raving about here experience here, in terms of the View, the Comfort, the...Popular with
- Ranked #4 overall in Victoria hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Brentwood Lodge and Spa is a 20 minute walk or a 15 minute row
- Ranked #6 overall in Victoria hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Average rooms, helpful staff, bar and grill,liquor store on premises,good or bad , depends on your personal point of viewPopular with
- Ranked #7 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- Ranked #10 overall in Victoria hotels1 review
Nice microbrew/pub. It has a lot of offer for those who like beers. They have extra sours and great bitters on tap. For those who like some sweet type of...
- Ranked #12 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
No complaints about this place. Very comfortable for the price. Obviously the location isn't ideal if you want to be downtown but there is a big shopping mall across the...
- Ranked #14 overall in Victoria hotels1 review
Stayed here about year back. Pretty much just slept in there, can't say I have any complaints at all but then again I was not in the room itself for...Popular with
- Ranked #19 overall in Victoria hotelsHotel Class: 3