Hotels for Trendsters in Victoria
- 721 Government Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1W5, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Victoria hotels21 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This is a must stop when you are visiting Victoria. The afternoon tea is one of the best on this side of the hemisphere. At night, twinkle lights illuminate the...Popular with
- 680 Montreal Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1Z8, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Victoria hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
So modern and beautiful. We were here way back when, and the memories were wonderful. Once you get off of the ferry, this hotel is to the right, as opposed...
- Victoria, BC, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Victoria hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Gayle V. and I spent a wonderful Victoria Day Weekend at the Magnolia. In fact, she's still raving about here experience here, in terms of the View, the Comfort, the...Popular with
- 849 Verdier Ave | on Brentwood Bay, Victoria, British Columbia V8M 1C5, CanadaRanked #4 overall in Victoria hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Brentwood Lodge and Spa is a 20 minute walk or a 15 minute rowPopular with
- 906 McClure St., Victoria, British Columbia V8V 3E7, CanadaRanked #5 overall in Victoria hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Victoria is a lovely little city that gets neglected due the fame of the far more famous Vancouver. But give me Victoria anytime! Stayed at Abigail's on a road trip...
- 123 Gorge Rd East, Victoria, British Columbia V9A 1L1, Canada (Formerly Days Inn - Victoria Waterway)Ranked #6 overall in Victoria hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Average rooms, helpful staff, bar and grill,liquor store on premises,good or bad , depends on your personal point of viewPopular with
- 500 Oswego Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 5C1, CanadaRanked #7 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- 8490 Gorge Road East, Victoria, BC, CanadaRanked #8 overall in Victoria hotels1 review
Great motel, close to downtown, clean and affordable and with friendly staff and great prices
- 45 Songhees Rd, Victoria, British Columbia V9A 6T3, CanadaRanked #9 overall in Victoria hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Really nice to stay, was a little noisy.
- 308 Catherine St, Victoria, British Columbia V9A 3S8, CanadaRanked #10 overall in Victoria hotels1 review
Nice microbrew/pub. It has a lot of offer for those who like beers. They have extra sours and great bitters on tap. For those who like some sweet type of...