Restaurants near Viejas arena
- 10.99 mi
- 20.99 mi4531 59th St, San Diego, California 92115, United States0.99 mi from Viejas arena3 reviews
I went here so many times during my SDSU years! Their breakfast is really good and of course, their coffee always satisfies. It can get really busy during midterm and finals time and parking is a pain sometimes since it's very limited behind the building. Other than the parking issue, I love this place.
- 30.37 mi5119 College Ave, San Diego, CA 921150.37 mi from Viejas arena1 review
Hole in the wall Mexican restaurant right by San Diego State. They have GREAT California burritos and stay open late to accommodate all the drunk college students. However, it's pretty calm during the day. Family owned and operated. Try the brown hot sauce! It's the best! p.s. hahahaha that is my fiance and his friends with Mr. Trujillo in the ...
- 40.91 mi4644 College Avenue, San Diego, California0.91 mi from Viejas arena1 review
A cozy tea room, cafe and hookah lounge located in college area that serves great middle eastern food. Round up some friends and head to its outdoor "Hubbly Bubbly Smoking Patio" to enjoy fruity tobacco from their hookah pipes or a cup of fine loose lead tea. Hookah rentals are half off M-F between 3-7 PM.
- 50.34 mi
- 60.36 mi5131 College Ave, Unit D, San Diego, CA 921150.36 mi from Viejas arena
Really like this place. It's like a better version of Subway. You get to pick all of your ingredients and they offer whole wheat pitas. They have a lot of delicious options. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is that I'd like them to offer more side dishes, like yogurt cucumber salad or grape leaves or hummus. ...
- 70.96 mi6164 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego, CA0.96 mi from Viejas arena1 review
A classic sports bar and grill that caters to San Diego State with daily food and drink specials and campus pub events such as beer pong tournaments and college nights. It's a fun atmosphere to be in if you're looking for an "Effin' good time" and a much needed distraction from a long day of classes and studying. If you're ...
- 80.99 mi5987 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego, CA, United States0.99 mi from Viejas arena1 review
San Diego Desserts is so much more than its name suggests. Yes, it does serve desserts and baked goodies, and they are scrumptious. But it also serves up a great bunch, lunch and dinner, and a has a small bar with a decent wine selection. It has food and happy hour specials from 4-7 too. You can sit indoors or ...
- 93.98 mi2005 Camino Del Este, San Diego, CA 921083.98 mi from Viejas arena
Only located in the southwestern United States, In-N-Out originated in California with Christian foundations. (You can still find Bible verses imprinted on the inner bottom rim of their soda cups.) Their concept is fresh and healthy, and they hold to it: ingredients from 100% pure beef to their premium potatoes, vine-ripened tomatoes and hand-leafed lettuce are all delivered to their ...Popular with
- 103.65 mi3823 30th Street, San Diego, CA 921043.65 mi from Viejas arena18 reviews
I've been waiting and waiting to try this place. Finally after a couple of SD trips, i finally got a chance to try. We got the duckaroni, which was pretty cheesy and good. The maple glazed chicken was pretty good, but after awhile you can get tired of it. The sauce was pretty overwhelming as we kept eating. The good ...Popular with
- 113.91 mi2632 University Avenue, San Diego, CA 92104, United States3.91 mi from Viejas arena13 reviews
Oh my totally worth the wait! We waited in line for about 40 minutes till we got to order. Once we ordered we went back to the patio area and grabbed ourselves a seat. The food came out in about 5 minutes, so quick! I ordered the triple threat sandwich. It was really good, I love the picked relish and ...Popular with
- 122.71 mi
- 134.22 mi
- 143.61 mi3933 30th Street, San Diego, CA 92104, United States3.61 mi from Viejas arena7 reviews
The best coffee I've ever had in San Diego. They roast their own beans and I find them used at many other coffee shops locally. Quick service and friendly Italian employees.Popular with
- 153.63 mi3001 University, San Diego, CA 921043.63 mi from Viejas arena7 reviews
Although not close to tourist areas, this is one of the top dessert cafes in San Diego. Probably not worth the trip for visitors just in town for a couple of days, but a great find for locals and regulars that visit San Diego often looking for a new cool place to check out.
- 163.5 mi3085 University Avenue, San Diego, CA3.5 mi from Viejas arena6 reviews
I've been here twice and both experiences were very different. The first time I came with a friend and sat at the bar. We had a fun time trying different cocktails and the bartenders were good looking ladies and were so accommodating. They even made some drink concoctions for us to try, very tasty and flavors we had never tried. ...Popular with
- 174.73 mi1421 University Avenue, San Diego, California 92103, USA4.73 mi from Viejas arena6 reviews
Oh. My. Goodness. I LOOOVE gay bars! First thing I saw was a birthday girl wearing a crown weeener on her head! Hm, way to celebrate! :D You are probably wondering, hm how did the boyfriend feel about walking in to this? He was completely fine and did not feel awkward because every guy in there already had someone with ...Popular with
- 184.58 mi5010 Mission Center Road, San Diego, California 92108, USA4.58 mi from Viejas arena
I like Gordon Biersh I just dont like this Gordon Biersh I like burgers I just don't like this burger. I knew I was in for a downer when ordering my American Kobe burger I requested it be cooked "rare". Our hostess then apologizes and says to me that "they are now allowed to cook anything less than than medium". ...Popular with
- 193.96 mi2302 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego, CA3.96 mi from Viejas arena3 reviews
AMAZING! I ate here for the first time and was blown away by how delicious the food was. Amazing flavors. Amazing food. And amazingly friendly staff. Im hooked. My new favorite place to eat. Plus they have tons of vegetarian optionsPopular with
- 201.4 mi6784 El Cajon Blvd, #D, San Diego, CA 921151.4 mi from Viejas arena4 reviews
Hidden gem, shhhhh!! The rolls are SO GOOD, and very well priced. The head chef, and owner is so amazing. He remembers his customers and has a great staff. It's located in the College area near San Diego State and there is a large college crowd. They play fun, electronic music, and often have it decorated with balloons everywhere. I ...Popular with