Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Villa BahiaFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
This is another great posada to consider in Pelourinho. Formerly a consulate, this posada maintains it's charm of old, and is comprised of two colonial homes joined together. Not a luxury hotel compared to big chains, but certainly a great option to enhance a cultural visit to Salavdor!
Excellent!169 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location89% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Room84% thought rooms were spacious.
- HotelHotel is great.
Dining options at Villa Bahia include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an
There are 17 guestrooms at Villa Bahia. Rooms are individually decorated. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature showers, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Flat panel televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include sofa beds and minibars. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Mini Bar In Room