Things to do near Villa Caletas
- Jaco 12358-1000, Costa RicaDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Beautiful Hotel located within a rainforest. It is pricey but well worth it. There is a restaurant and a few bars. We were there in November which was pretty quiet...
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Plaza CoralRanked #4 overall in Jaco things to doDistance: 4.7 mi4 reviews
5 Banks to choose from in Jaco for ATM services. You will also find ATMs in stores. grocery Remember to contact your bank before your trip to let them know...
- 3Hwy. 34Ranked #1 overall in Herradura things to doDistance: 1.9 mi4 reviews
Inka Grill, American-style supermarket, Optical store, Subway, Pizza Hut, Ice Cream Parlor, Bank/ATM, Shops, More...
- 4Crocodile Man Tour Office, Jaco, Costa RicaRanked #6 overall in Jaco things to doDistance: 4.8 mi3 reviews
One of our guests' favorites: This is the closest you're going to get to a huge 2 ton crocodile in the wild (not even in a zoo). You can literally...
- 6HRG Rental office located just before Los Sueños on Herradura Beach road. From the intersection of Costanera highway and Herradura beach road, (Shopping center Automercado) 1 km west, right hand side.Ranked #2 overall in Herradura things to doDistance: 2.2 mi1 review
1-506-2637-8484 office firstname.lastname@example.org Vacation Rentals, Sportfishing, Massages, Tour desk, R E, Transfer, Catering & more Your front desk: Located on Herradura Beach Road From the intersection of Costanera highway and...
- 7Pastor Diaz Ave.Ranked #8 overall in Jaco things to doDistance: 4.7 mi1 review
Inexpensive, dependable travel
- 834, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Jaco things to doDistance: 9.8 mi9 reviews
In this national park you can enjoy nature. Monkeys, birds and many different plants and trees can be seen in Carara National Park.
- 10Hwy. 34Ranked #1 overall in Tarcoles things to doDistance: 7.3 mi6 reviews
The only crocodiles that we saw in Costa Rica we have seen from this bridge. Great attraction for free!