Beautiful Hotel located within a rainforest. It is pricey but well worth it. There is a restaurant and a few bars. We were there in November which was pretty quiet and wet. We had a little suite facing the ocean. The room was spacious, the bathrooms were nice (shampoo provided). You can see wildlife just by looking out the window. ...
Restaurants near Villa Caletas
- 2127.83 mi27.83 mi from Villa Caletas2 reviews
Located in Barrio Mercedes this restauant is a great, typical open air Costa Rican restaurant. The fare is typical with specialties that include chalupa's, smoked grilled ribs, fish ceviche, and our favorite fried shrimp. The Guanacaste is open for lunch and dinner everyday except Wednesday's.
- 2228.01 mi28.01 mi from Villa Caletas2 reviews
This is one of the most awesome restaurants in the world! Sitting at a funky table right on the beach, with your toes in the sand, enjoy fine wines, world-class cuisine and possible a dolphins sighting! Add the ocean breeze - perfection!Popular withLuxuryFoodiesFamilies
- 2325.86 mi25.86 mi from Villa Caletas2 reviews
Wonderful restaurant in Puriscal for some good Costa Rican Food!Popular withAdventureBackpackersGreen
- 2438.46 mi
- 2528.16 mi28.16 mi from Villa Caletas2 reviews
open 7 days a week – serves traditional Costa Rican food and some BBQ. This restaurant has under gone a big face-lift in the last couple of years. We have not eaten here often since the renovations occurred so we cannot offer many recommendations, but we would recommend the quesadilla. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the ...
- 2642.35 mi
- 2736.75 mi36.75 mi from Villa Caletas1 review
- 2838.75 mi
- 2940.15 mi
- 3044.35 mi
- 3143.56 mi43.56 mi from Villa Caletas1 review
It's a shame this place is moving to a less central location. It is the perfect place for a creative respite. The restaurant offers some pretty good selections. Of note, the camembert pizza with prosciutto. Also, the attached café offering different coffees daily and the shop offering clothes and accessories made of recycled materials are worth a visit.Popular withDesignLocalFoodies
- 3244.48 mi44.48 mi from Villa Caletas1 review
If you are going to be renting long - probably worth the $35.00 membership. Big box store with Costco brands.
- 3343.33 mi43.33 mi from Villa Caletas1 review
This restaurant serves typical Costa Rican food which means meat, beans, rice and some sweet plantains. The food is very simple, but still surprisingly full of flavor. The meals are cheap, but substantial and the service is fast and efficient, but not rushed. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant as well.
- 3439.36 mi39.36 mi from Villa Caletas1 review
- 3539.74 mi39.74 mi from Villa Caletas1 review
- 3628.01 mi28.01 mi from Villa Caletas1 review
- serves a variety of typical Costa Rican food This restaurant is similar to a sidewalk café. This restaurant has several outside seats that are along the sidewalk. It serves a wide variety of food. The presentation of the food is well done. Directions: Kiddy corner to the park in the center of town, down the street from the Banco ...
- 3740.58 mi40.58 mi from Villa Caletas
I visited this restaurant many years ago, but looking back on it I really enjoyed it. They have a traditional dance show and at the end gigantas come out. It is touristy, but very enjoyable. The restaurant is located high in the hills of Escazú, and the ride is long and dark. However, the view is fantastic. I would bring ...
- 3836.73 mi
- 3927.55 mi27.55 mi from Villa Caletas1 review
closed Mondays – serves a variety of breakfast and lunch items If you are looking to hang out with the Gringo population in Atenas, this is the place to go. They serve a delicious Sunday brunch three times a month. Directions: From the house, follow the road back into town. It is on the left hand side of the road ...
- 4027.91 mi27.91 mi from Villa Caletas1 reviewPopular withAdventureVegetarianFoodies