Villa Del Arco
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Villa Del ArcoFirst to ReviewSep 13, 2013
The Villa Del Arco is a wonderful place to stay. They have excellent exceptional service. If you have children, they have a wonderful *Splashy* pool and a restaurant built just like a Pirate Ship!
If you prefer to cook yourself, you can taxi on a short trip to a Walmart like store and get good cooking food. Another good idea is to go to your local Party Store before your trip if you have kids and purchase some cheap fun Pirate Party Favors. That way when you get there you can set up your own Scavenger Hunt on the Pirate Ship. Fun! Glass bottom boats are fun out to the Arch!Recommended for:
Excellent!10 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location90% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool