Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Green Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Villa DievoleMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8First to ReviewJun 12, 2013
Loved spending a week at Dievole nestled in the Tuscan countryside and feeling like we were away from tourists and living like locals. The food was outstanding, the service was friendly and accommodating, but the location was the best part of the stay. A few notes of caution for those used to cushy US hotels - no air conditioning and no elevators, so plan accordingly.Recommended for:
Excellent!75 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Food100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- Location92% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed