This 16th Century Mansion is perfect if you love the idea of exploring Florence but don't want to be in the city. Located on a hilltop overlooking the city it is a romantic alternative to the city central hotels. It is open seasonally April-October to take advantage of the gorgeous Tuscan weather. The rooms are exquisite with lush furnishings but ...
Restaurants near Villa La Massa
- 813.01 miViale Giuseppe Mazzini, 25/27 r, Firenze, Italia3.01 mi from Villa La Massa1 review
- 823.98 miPiazza di San Lorenzo, 8R, Firenze, Italia3.98 mi from Villa La Massa1 review
- 834.02 mi
- 843.93 miChiasso dei Baroncelli, 1, 50122 Florence, Italy3.93 mi from Villa La Massa
Our tour manager arranged for us to have a small group dinner to try the type of steak that Florence is famous for. It's called Bistecca alla Fiorentina and is a T-bone steak served char-grilled but rare. Once grilled, they season it with salt, pepper, and olive oil. I once had a 'Fiorentina' steak at Carnevino in Las Vegas and ...Popular withLocalFoodiesLuxury
- 854.04 miPiazza della Passera 15, 50125 Florence, Italy4.04 mi from Villa La Massa1 review
Best gelato I've had. Creamy, SO FLAVORFUL, and just hits the spot. One scoop won't be enough, so just get two. Admitedly, though the price is just €1/scoop, the scoops are a little smaller than other gelaterias. Worth it, in my opinion.Popular withFoodies
- 864.15 miVia dè Vellutini, 1r, Firenze, Italia4.15 mi from Villa La Massa1 review
Excellent food, tipical florentine menu and everything is fabulous! From experience, the best things are the pumpkin ravioli, the peposo and cakes of fruit!Popular withFamiliesLocalWellness
- 873.96 miPiazza del Duomo, 1, Florence, Italy3.96 mi from Villa La Massa2 reviews
This restaurant is home to the most obnoxious, self-loathing waiter I have ever met. We were served a meal- supposedly beef cutlet with potatoes- that looked like dog food. The waiter was aware of my dissatisfaction and so deliberately failed to ask if the meal was good. When I put this fact to him, he said: "What do you want- ...Popular withOutdoorLocalHistory
- 884.02 miVia Rosina, 6, 50125 Florence, Italy4.02 mi from Villa La Massa1 review
I went there with a group of 7 about a year ago and every one of us had a great time. We enjoyed the food, the ambience, and the great service. It's casual and easy going, and unpretentious. It would be a fine place to bring kids.Popular withFamilies
- 893.94 miVia Dei Georgofili 11 - Firenze (fi)3.94 mi from Villa La Massa1 review
This was the best restaurant we tried in Florence. The decor of the place is quite contemporary, has interesting contemporary artwork on the walls, linen table cloths and gleaming crystal wine glasses. The menu can be described as innovative Italian. The bread tray was delicious and so unlike the traditional unsalted Tuscan bread. Pastas were handmade and the meats were ...
- 904.14 miPiazza degli Antinori, 3, 50123 Florence Province of Florence, Italy4.14 mi from Villa La Massa
We made a reservation via e-mail. We had lunch here two years before so went again. The restaurant is in the palatial home of the Antinori family of wine makers which is now devoted to wine related things. The Cantinetta sits in the corner of the large building with tables on two levels. The ambiance is casual in a country ...
- 913.85 miPiazza San Marco, 7, 50121 Florence, Province of Florence, Italy3.85 mi from Villa La Massa
Surprisingly good food and service. From the outside the place look a little like a tourist trap, but once you taste the food you are much happier :) Service was very nice and the pasta and mains were solid. Florence has tons of amazing places to eat, but if you are looking for a good local meal it is worth ...
- 923.94 mi
- 934.12 miVia de' Corsi, 5, 50123 Florence, Italy4.12 mi from Villa La Massa1 review
It is located in the most stylish street of Firenze, in a very ancient building of the town. The restaurant has a modern look, the winery has a complete list of masterpieces, dishes are very original and tasty.
- 944.17 mi
- 953.45 mi
- 964.08 mi4.08 mi from Villa La Massa1 review
A quaint and modern restaurant/lounge area hidden in the historic center of renaissance Florence. Boasting live and local music in the evenings, free wireless Internet, and lush furniture situated in an inner tuscan courtyard, this is the place to go to put your feet up and enjoy a glass of wine with friends come evening.
- 973.84 miP.zza N. Sauro, 25r- 501233.84 mi from Villa La Massa1 review
Apparently the current favorite of locals in Florence for gelato. the pistachio was really silky and creamy. i got a chocolate flavor which was quite yummy. aside from tasting slightly creamier than another popular gelateria in Florence, i didn't notice a substantial difference. would definitely come back here though especially since the lines are shorter than some of the other ...
- 983.99 mi
- 994.07 miPiazza del Mercato Centrale, 13-red, Florence, Italy4.07 mi from Villa La Massa
Small Trattoria style restaurant close to the Florence Central Market, the food is excellent and the atmosphere adds to the evening. My tip would be to take the house wine in a carafe - it was excellent
- 1003.84 miPiazza della Signoria 28/r (ang. Via Delle Farine 6/r), 501223.84 mi from Villa La Massa
I've seen some pretty crap reviews of this place, but I don't remember eating anything but delicious food in Florence. This place is located in Piazza della Signoria, so it does fall into the tourist trap type of spot, but I had spinach and ricotta ravioli and it was great.Popular withFoodies