Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (1)
- Villa LaetitiaFirst to ReviewOct 09, 2013
This boutique hotel is run by fashion heiress Anna Fendi Venturini (yes, THAT Fendi), so it's no surprise that each detail here is exquisite. The opulent Art Nouveau villa was built in 1911 by Armando Brasini, one of Mussolini's favorite architects, on the banks of the Tiber river. Each room has a different character, but all were designed by Fendi herself and pay homage to fashion's finest moments, with designer signatures including everything from a rare Picasso foulard to original Chanel and Dior sketches.
Making things even more opulent, this summer, for the first time, the hotel got a restaurant—and not just any restaurant: Enoteca La Torre, a Michelin-starred spot with top-notch creative dishes (think duck with orange souffle and foie-gras marmalade).
Excellent!238 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 86%.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 79% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel70% thought it was clean.