Phone:01 322 226 7040
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
User Reviews (7 Reviews)
- Villa Premiere Hotel & SpaMay 27, 2013
This property is not a large-scale resort. It is small and intimate. If you are looking for a large resort with multiple pools and 9 restaurants - this is not your hotel. However, if you are seeking a relaxing, quiet environment with a great view of the water, and hotel staff that are extremely friendly and accommodating, this is the hotel for you in Puerto Vallarta. My husband and I chose this hotel because we needed a quiet, relaxing vacation and this hotel delivered. We would definitely stay here again.
- Villa Premiere Hotel & SpaFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Planning our second trip to Villa Premiere. It's a great hotel (just for grown-ups...a sister-hotel is next door for the kiddos)...and it's in the perfect location...an easy walk to the Malecon and everything PV has to offer. The prices are pretty reasonable too...The hotel is super clean, with a VERY accommodating and friendly staff. Beautiful views...too.
Outstanding!772 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good wellness hotel.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location92% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 84%.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- GroundsClean pool, said 82%.
About Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa:
This property offers both all inclusive and room only rates. Meals and beverages at on site dining establishments, taxes, and gratuities are included in all inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes,
There are 83 guestrooms at Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa. Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request wake up calls.
- Room rates for 24 December include the mandatory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner fee.
- Room rates for 31 December include the mandatory New Year's Eve Gala Dinner fee.