Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Villa Seminyak Estate & SpaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLGBTGreen Travelers+ 1Jan 24, 2014
I had trouble getting beyond the bedroom lofts in these cute villas. It was like staying in an Ewok village where I could look down onto my own cozy living area, or swim out the front door into a pool. Excellent service, bicycle rentals, shuttle service to shopping and lots of drinks - I loved it. There's a free computer if you don't have your own, but otherwise Wifi is complimentary.
- Villa Seminyak Estate & SpaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen Travelers+ 1Jan 03, 2014
Nice place to stay if you're needed in central Seminyak, a bit away from the beaches. The two-story, loft-style villas are set in a village-like setting with a common pool connecting all of them. Doors open directly from the living area into the pool and you can swim up to a pool bar. Great for couples or small groups on a fun trip. Concierge offers a ton of rentals, shuttles to shopping areas, etc. Restaurant is so so, not exciting but adequate. Totally booked at Christmas, so make reservations early.
- Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa
Dining options at Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. There is a full service health spa on site. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include separate dining areas and complimentary bottled water.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 25
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
Very Good!95 reviews across the web.
- Wellness/SportsExcellent wellness & sports facilities. 100% of the guests loved it.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Food100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 95%.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 93% of the guests loved it.
- Location93% liked the proximity to shopping.