Member Reviews (1)
- Villa SenesoukMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewMay 08, 2013
Villa Senesouk is a nice guesthouse on Luang Prabang's main road. The rooms are comfortable but not particularly striking. Some of the rooms facing the main road, across from Wat Sene, can be a little loud if you aren't accustomed to a random street noise or two - not to mention the early morning waking of the temple's inhabitants across the street.
Villa Sensouk has cable, rents bicycles, but does not offer breakfast (unlike many of the guesthouses located here).
Very Good!155 reviews across the web.
- Bar and Beverages100% loved the hot beverages.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building78% said the facilities were very new.
- AmbianceNice ambiance. 73% of guests gave positive feedback.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 67% of guests gave positive feedback.