Things to do in Vineyard Haven
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do5 reviews
This bookstore is great if you like to browse...Selection is great! Spend a rainy afternoon at Bunch of Grapes :)Popular with
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do4 reviews
Great exhibitions of classic Vineyard photographers. Love the Eisenstadts, the thomas hart bentons, and of course the margaret bourse white photos. alison shaw has a lovely exhibit and you can...Popular with
- 3Ranked #3 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do3 reviews
This 300-acre nature sanctuary is like a fairytale: freshwater ponds, brooks, scrub oaks, beech trees, bayberry bushes, rocky bluffs, and bogs. There are several trails to meander down, making for...Popular with
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do2 reviews
A must. It's a gem. We volunteer in the gift shop. Incredible arboretum with many plants, brushes and trees. Built with love by Polly. Take daily tour with knowledgeable guide.Popular with
- 5Ranked #5 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do1 review
When hanging out in a hammock, eating lobster and lounging by the beach get a little tiring (yes, it can happen!), this mini golf spot is a nice change of...Popular with
- 6Ranked #6 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do1 review
My preferred coffee venue..and a short walk from the condo down mainstreet on the right after Zephrus...yum. To die for spinach garlic bagel :)
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do1 review
Love this artist. The paintings of landscapes are awesome, but it's her encaustic work that dazzles me the most. Just bought three paintings to add to our collection.
- 8Ranked #9 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do1 review
I'm a sucker for books. The Vineyard Haven library is pretty big (considering the size of the island) and has a decent selection of books, movies, music and even has...
- 9Ranked #8 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do1 review
Mix is just located a few minutes from the dock where the ferry is. Mix is a wonderful unique and eclectic store which has various knick knacks from all around...
- 10Ranked #11 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do1 review
Great place to run, walk, roller blade, bike, or play frisbee golf!Popular with