Things to do in Vineyard Haven
- 2636 Old County Road, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568-7540Ranked #2 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do4 reviews
Great exhibitions of classic Vineyard photographers. Love the Eisenstadts, the thomas hart bentons, and of course the margaret bourse white photos. alison shaw has a lovely exhibit and you can...Popular with
- 3Vineyard Haven, MARanked #3 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do5 reviews
This 300-acre nature sanctuary is like a fairytale: freshwater ponds, brooks, scrub oaks, beech trees, bayberry bushes, rocky bluffs, and bogs. There are several trails to meander down, making for...Popular with
- 4795 Vineyard Haven Road, Edgartown, MA 02539Ranked #5 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do2 reviews
I grew up going to their summer camps. It's a great place to run around and take in the great vineyard wildlife! They offer canoe and kayak tours too!Popular with
- 5809 State Road, West Tisbury, MA 02568-7217Ranked #4 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do2 reviews
A must. It's a gem. We volunteer in the gift shop. Incredible arboretum with many plants, brushes and trees. Built with love by Polly. Take daily tour with knowledgeable guide.Popular with
- 6386 State Road, Vineyard Haven, MARanked #6 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do1 review
When hanging out in a hammock, eating lobster and lounging by the beach get a little tiring (yes, it can happen!), this mini golf spot is a nice change of...Popular with
- 819 Main Street, Vineyard Haven, MA, United StatesRanked #8 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do1 review
Love this artist. The paintings of landscapes are awesome, but it's her encaustic work that dazzles me the most. Just bought three paintings to add to our collection.
- 9200 Main Street, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568-5415Ranked #10 overall in Vineyard Haven things to do1 review
I'm a sucker for books. The Vineyard Haven library is pretty big (considering the size of the island) and has a decent selection of books, movies, music and even has...